Dak Prescott better than Newton/Winston?

Flamma

Reaction score
Is Dak Prescott better than Cam Newton/Jamis Winston ?

I did not read through this entire thread. And I have been very critical of Dak, it's all over the boards since 2017 and on. But never once did I think he was as bad as those two.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I did not read through this entire thread. And I have been very critical of Dak, it's all over the boards since 2017 and on. But never once did I think he was as bad as those two.
So when Dak was a rookie 3rd string backup in the summer of 2016, you never thought he was as bad as reigning MVP Cam Newton? :huh:

rags747

Reaction score
Better than Winston = Yes, Better than Cam = To be determined but leaning towards Yes

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I've always liked Dak's mental makeup more than either of those guys.

Winston seems to be a bit of a headcase, and I loss a lot of respect for Cam when this happened:

https://i.*******/ae22ujtbcr321.gif

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Is Dak Prescott better than Cam Newton/Jamis Winston ?

From watching Bucs/Panthers Thursday night game - and seeing two former No.1 overall in the draft QBs in Cam Newton and Jamis Winston struggle, (as they did last year as well) I am that much appreciative and grateful that we have a 4th rounder QB that has emerged as a performer that has surpassed both Newton and Winston as a better QB,imo.

Both QBs Newton and Winston are supposed to be in the hands of great offensive minded coaches in Norv Turner and Bruce Arians, but they still look pedestrian like and you could tell they still were not playing with much swagger and self- confidence.

But with Dak,... Kellen moore,.. the OL.. and the weapons Dak has around him, we could not be in a better situation, ..as compared to what we are seeing in the two once No.1 overall picks, Newton and Winston.

No.

Maybe close.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Have you picked out a nice spot to hide under when everything comes falling down, troll? The board is so much nicer when you disappear into thin air like you always do. It’s always as predictable as the seasons, you and the ufc troll.

Come out come out wherever you are!!!! :yourock::yourock::yourock: