Dak Prescott Contract

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Dak goes down with a long-term injury, I guarantee you this season is finished for this team. If anyone else goes down with a long-term injury, there are replacements on this roster that would allow the team to keep rolling and winning.

This proves who is the best and most important player on this team. Without Dak, this team is curtains.

:espn:

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Y’all really want an offense like the Vikings with Adrian Peterson :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

No wonder cowboys fans are hated so much

nobody

Reaction score
If Dak goes down with a long-term injury, I guarantee you this season is finished for this team. If anyone else goes down with a long-term injury, there are replacements on this roster that would allow the team to keep rolling and winning.

This proves who is the best and most important player on this team. Without Dak, this team is curtains.

People thought the same thing when Romo went down..then Dak stepped up. I'm not saying it would happen again, but to give up on a season after the QB goes down might not be the best plan. You never know what will happen.

Dak is the most important player, but he's not the best...not yet at least.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People thought the same thing when Romo went down..then Dak stepped up. I'm not saying it would happen again, but to give up on a season after the QB goes down might not be the best plan. You never know what will happen.

Dak is the most important player, but he's not the best...not yet at least.

Huge Difference between the 2 Romo injuries was when Dak took over we had ZEKE.......

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Now if you want to win a SB
I think Dak slobberers are starting to get a bit nervous... been a couple of months now they've been parroting, "when Dak gets paid, haters are gonna be in tears" (usually as a brain dead response to Dak not being any good). The $5 PayPal bonus promised by Dak's agent for spreading propaganda was already spent in their mind...

This guy envisions Dallas running the Vikings AP style offense in 2019 :lmao2:

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Huge Difference between the 2 Romo injuries was when Dak took over we had ZEKE.......

But if the OC call running plays 3/4 times, it’s pretty much useless having a talented QB. Might as well let the Center hand it off to the RB directly.

How yea Russel Wilson did have the #1 defense and #1 RB in the league when he won a SB

nobody

Reaction score
And win 4 games

Again, that's what people thought when Romo went down. Don't get me wrong. I believe in Dak and support him. But if he goes down, HE taught me not to give up on the season cause the team might just step up anyway.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I did not either.

Can someone give an Update?!

Heard Dak established himself as the best player on the team.
He did play better than just about anyone else in the Rams game, but I find it hard to believe anyone truly thinks he's the best player on the team. I keep waiting for the punchline.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
LOL.... Here bud why Accuracy is a necessary TALENT a 30 million QB must have.....:omg:

Lol this idiot that’s why Dak has far more playoff success than your guy.

Completion % : Dak
2016 : 67.1%
2017: 62.9%
2018: 67.8

Completion %: Russel Wilson
2016: 64.7%
2017: 61.3%
2018: 65.6%

Bring some facts next time.