Dak Prescott graded out as the 5th best quarterback in week 1, according to PFF

aikemirv

Reaction score
9th-best Total QBR.

He’s in year 5 and those pesky, inconvenient stats keep LYING about Dak!!!!!!! DURRRRR HE SUX!!!!
:lmao2:

(Or his idiotic haters just don’t know football? Could... could that be it?)
And I actually said after the game he had a pretty good game - but 5th by PFF is ridiculous!

Swagger

Reaction score
Tannehill and Carr were both efficient and solid. Most people cain them but they got it done. Although they both have good Head Coaches.

Minshew 19/20 and the W. Fair play to him!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
their teams were all victorious. i'll trade a qb rating for a W in the won/lost column anytime.

I think most anyone would take the win over the stat but it was 1 game, I seriously doubt any of these QB are going to go undefeated and most will have bad days.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We still had 2 All Pro OL, our starter at LG, former starter at Center.

Most would still rate it higher than the Rams OL. And they didn’t have the highly touted receiving corps we have or the top RB.

It’s pathetic. We’re missing one starting OL and have an excuse. Jimmy Johnson is right.
Jimmy Johnson is wrong and a moron. I proved as much in another thread.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
apparently no more so than not having an o-line to afford you protection.

But honestly, right now, we probably have a better OL then half the teams in this league IMO, maybe more. We have two All Pro quality players right now. We have an experienced LG and a better then average backup Center. We have a Rookie RT but that's on the team. They started him and honestly, if you listen to what the team is saying, he's going to get much better as he gets more time so I think the jury is still out there. IDK, it's hard to say what we have there, just yet IMO.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Ya know. If I thought moving on from Dak would end the QB bickering. I would advocate for the team moving on in the off season.

something tells me that even if the cowboys drafted a round 1 QB and let Dak walk.

half the board would be arguing they’re a bust in the first season and half would think he is the next Brady.

Reaction score
can you imagine if he would have driven the 92 yards for a td in the 2mins he had with the ball at the end of the 4th? We would all, even the doubters, be saying that he has earned a big time contract....

its moments like those that the top qbs show themselves, Dak is still a very good qb but he blew a massive opportunity on a national stage to show that he was ready.
Dak made the required play. The ref decided to throw a bogus flag to snuff it out.

Nav22

Reaction score
And I actually said after the game he had a pretty good game - but 5th by PFF is ridiculous!
The numbers are what they are. It’s not PFF’s “opinion”, it’s what their formula spat out.

The point is, the clowns blaming him for the loss simply don’t know football. Doesn’t matter where he’s ranked.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
can you imagine if he would have driven the 92 yards for a td in the 2mins he had with the ball at the end of the 4th? We would all, even the doubters, be saying that he has earned a big time contract....

its moments like those that the top qbs show themselves, Dak is still a very good qb but he blew a massive opportunity on a national stage to show that he was ready.

He threw an absolute dime to set up, at the very least, a tie that was called back on a bogus penalty.

What planet do people like you come from?

cowboyed

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with any of us having differing opinions on the quarterback, offensive line, defense, head coach and coordinators. But to make doomed season judgments is absolutely moronic after one game.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with any of us having differing opinions on the quarterback, offensive line, defense, head coach and coordinators. But to make doomed season judgments is absolutely moronic after one game.

I agree. I felt Dak played a good game, not great but a good game. It is week 1 of the season to make any final judgement based on 1 game good or bad is just foolish

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I don't think we should judge this team until about week 4 or 5. Dak is going to be consistent and Zeke is gonna ball. As long as Amari is healthy he will put good stat lines and demand a double. Defensively we just dont know yet; especially with LVE being hurt but also a new scheme that our players have to get used to.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson is wrong and a moron. I proved as much in another thread.
Breaking news:

American Cowboy , the Hall of Fame HC and 2 Time Super Bowl Winner has just declared Cowboys zone anonymous Jimmy Johnson is a moron and dead wrong categorizing Dak. Lol
Oh wait. Lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is why stats don't always tell the whole story.

When you play it safe you can put up good numbers.

Go tell Jimmy Johnson Dak graded out as the 5th best QB on Sunday.

Jimmy just talked about how great of a young QB Dak is. LOL

Your trolls really love to make things up.

As usual, the facts tell a completely different story then the troll story.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak is not the reason the Cowboys lost, so rather than just throwing shade at him because you have to throw shade at someone, focus on what cost us that game...
1. Coaches decision to not kick a FG on 4th and 3.
2. Dontari Poe and his interior DL cohorts not taking care of business.
3. RT without Collins is a weak link.

Now that these weaknesses have been exposed on tape, expect the Falcons to exploit them.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
We still had 2 All Pro OL, our starter at LG, former starter at Center.

Most would still rate it higher than the Rams OL. And they didn’t have the highly touted receiving corps we have or the top RB.

It’s pathetic. We’re missing one starting OL and have an excuse. Jimmy Johnson is right.
The O line was plain awful, what the hell were you watching?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Goff has an interception against his name for being smashed across the head just before throwing a ball. I'm not claiming he's good or bad but a bogus interception like that knee caps his rating. Just an example of blindly following stats without having a full understanding of all the information.

Dak out played Goff and it wasn't even close. yet his team won. Go figure he must be better. :muttley::muttley:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak is not the reason the Cowboys lost, so rather than just throwing shade at him because you have to throw shade at someone, focus on what cost us that game...
1. Coaches decision to not kick a FG on 4th and 3.
2. Dontari Poe and his interior DL cohorts not taking care of business.
3. RT without Collins is a weak link.

Now that these weaknesses have been exposed on tape, expect the Falcons to exploit them.

Horrible PI call on Gallup.