Dak Prescott is now the NFL’s longest-tenured starting QB

Mr_437

Reaction score
Which means ppl need to stop comparing him to 4th year and under QBs. Cowboys should be benefitting from have a experienced veteran QB, and "Cowboys fans" shouldn't be showered with stats n excuses.

But hey, QB1 is in the best shape of his life, being a great leader throwing to the young receivers, and he can lead Dallas to the SB.
:flagwave:

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
I have a question....serious question. If the Cowboys and another team could agree on the money part of the deal (which is hard) what would be fair trade value today for Dak Prescott in draft picks??? I think a 2nd and a 4th (got to have a 4th in there).

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I’m not positive that a 2-4 playoff record will improve to positive
He has promised he will get better, and one of these days he might actually do it. Don't hold your breath waiting, though. Right now he just throws out garbage with no intent to back it up.

I have a question....serious question. If the Cowboys and another team could agree on the money part of the deal (which is hard) what would be fair trade value today for Dak Prescott in draft picks??? I think a 2nd and a 4th (got to have a 4th in there).
If I'm a GM for another team, I'm not giving up anything for Dak. He isn't even worth giving up a UDFA for

Last edited:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Given that he plays QB, you might be surprised what he could fetch. More than a 2nd and 4th.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Another testament to how good he is.
Or it could be the simple fact that Jerry won't bring in a suitable backup capable of competing for the starting job, leaving them no choice but to start Dak.... Jerry doesn't want to hurt Dak's feelings