Dak Prescott is top 10 in at NFL history in completion %, TD/INT ratio & passer rating

Kwyn

Reaction score

Dak Prescott is top 10 in @NFL history in completion %, TD/INT ratio & passer rating. In week 1 he will become the 2nd QB in #NFL history to get 25,000 passing yards & 1,500 rushing yards in his first 100 games

Love you guys

kskboys

Reaction score
Considering all the discussions about his talents relative to his contemporaries, does anyone really need to discuss if there is any basis for him being considered an all time great?
No, there is no basis.

Andy Dalton is about to pass up Joe Montana, Johnny U, and possibly Dan Fouts.

Using raw yardage to place a player as an all time great is hugely erroneous.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
"Dak Prescott is top 10 in history in completion %, TD/INT ratio & passer rating. In week 1 he will become the 2nd QB in history to get 25,000 passing yards & 1,500 rushing yards in his first 100 games."

Yes! I am so happy for him. What an accomplishment. I guess we will put that in the trophy case instead of super bowls.

He chokes in the playoffs, runs up the stat board in garbage time and never deserved a second contract. I can't wait for him to be gone along with Bud Light.

Edit: they should put him in the commercials because they will be gone about the same time.

blueblood70

Reaction score

Dak Prescott is top 10 in @NFL history in completion %, TD/INT ratio & passer rating. In week 1 he will become the 2nd QB in #NFL history to get 25,000 passing yards & 1,500 rushing yards in his first 100 games

Love you guys

correct I mean all the evidence shows he's even one of the top in 3rd down percentage for 3rd and five and over almost high with Patrick mahomes I don't really get the negativity where they say he doesn't even barely make the top ten right now with the current quarterbacks it's insane he's at least six maybe 7 and the bias is coming from the fact that he's not winning in the playoffs yet we already went and there's a whole thread I believe CC put up a stat where quarterbacks between year 7 and 13 it took them that long to breakthrough and win in the playoffs like get to a championship game or a Super Bowl you know like Peyton Manning Matthew Stafford a bunch of them..

It's unreal I never thought after all the heat and the heat and the trolling that Tony Romo took that there could be another quarterback that gets disrespected more even though he's shown to be one of the top ten if not higher quarterbacks currently against other current quarterbacks let alone he's owns a lot of top ten or higher accolades like for the all time list. Yes we all wanna get to a championship game in a Super Bowl but putting that all on one player always seems to be the quarterback is insane we watched the games it has more to do with coaching the offensive line no run game at times it was the defense or the special teams or the referee I mean things happen. I mean how do you account for guys like Brett farve and Drew Brees and even one Aaron Rodgers only has one Super Bowl some of those dudes played for 19 seasons it is very tough to win a Super Bowl.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Considering all the discussions about his talents relative to his contemporaries, does anyone really need to discuss if there is any basis for him being considered an all time great?
See that's why trolls and haters it doesn't fly in here you're trying to be sarcastic but statistically across the board and if you take the fact that he's top five and wins since 2016 he's been part of no losing seasons he's been to the playoffs four out of the six healthy seasons he's been upright...

he should get more respect than he gets especially by his own fan base that's what we're talking about here we don't need to talk about an all time great but he does deserve some top ten respect where people could say well he's barely 11 or 12, no the dudes more like six to seven easily against this current crop of quarterbacks.

we aren't trying to overrate the guy, we're literally trying to defend him because people in the Internet, competitors, other fans from other fan bases, but worse cowboy fans,

they called the dude trash, are you kidding me , exactly where did they find in daks career somehow meet that definition? I mean exactly where did they look that up ? they say the guy is average but not A CHANCE, hes way above average, he's the very definition of a franchise quarterback... no ones saying hes elite but he does deserve more respect. o_O :popcorn:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Led the league in interceptions last year too..can't leave that out
don't leave out the fact that after their first 97 games peyton manning had twice as many interceptions, we are comparing td-int ration to daks counterpart and that why we are talking Td-INT ratio and daks is Great , better then roger, troy or Danny. did you know troy and roger had like 25ints and 19int in the playoffs. dak td- int ratio even in the payoff games are better. so those guys on better teams made more mistakes both inte RS and playoffs!. Let not forget we that!!!

Next??

McKDaddy

Reaction score
See that's why trolls and haters it doesn't fly in here you're trying to be sarcastic but statistically across the board and if you take the fact that he's top five and wins since 2016 he's been part of no losing seasons he's been to the playoffs four out of the six healthy seasons he's been upright...

he should get more respect than he gets especially by his own fan base that's what we're talking about here we don't need to talk about an all time great but he does deserve some top ten respect where people could say well he's barely 11 or 12, no the dudes more like six to seven easily against this current crop of quarterbacks.

we aren't trying to overrate the guy, we're literally trying to defend him because people in the Internet, competitors, other fans from other fan bases, but worse cowboy fans,

they called the dude trash, are you kidding me , exactly where did they find in daks career somehow meet that definition? I mean exactly where did they look that up ? they say the guy is average but not A CHANCE, hes way above average, he's the very definition of a franchise quarterback... no ones saying hes elite but he does deserve more respect. o_O :popcorn:
Who's being sarcastic? The reasonable consensus is that at best he's a top 10ish QB compared against his contemporaries. There isn't any reason to discuss whether he's a top 10 of all time because if you aren't amongst the greatest of your generation your not even in the discussion.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Who's being sarcastic? The reasonable consensus is that at best he's a top 10ish QB compared against his contemporaries. There isn't any reason to discuss whether he's a top 10 of all time because if you aren't amongst the greatest of your generation your not even in the discussion.
Exactly. There are only 2 current QBs worthy of being in the “all time discussion”…Rodgers and Mahomes