Dak Prescott is top 10 in at NFL history in completion %, TD/INT ratio & passer rating

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This crap on Aikman to make Romo look better needs to end. You guys can’t be serious. Romo more accurate than Troy is a joke.
won/loss Comp.% Total yards TDs Int Passer rating
Troy Aikman 94-71 61.5% 32,942 165 141 81.6
Tony Romo 78-49 65.3% 34,183 248 117 97.1

"Romo is one of the most efficient fourth-quarter quarterbacks, completing 69.6 percent of his passes and compiling a 105.6 passer rating in the final period last season."

Aikman isn't in the op ten:

PlayerFromToGGSWLT4QCOppsCB%4QC Above Average
Peyton Manning199820152662651867904312235%19.9
Tom Brady20002018269267207600359537%17
Johnny Unitas195619732111851186343410136%16.9
Daryle Lamonica196319741518866166184053%13.4
Ben Roethlisberger200420182162141446913110131%12.4
Joe Montana19791994192164117470267336%12.2
Tony Romo2004201615612778490247333%10.2
John Elway198319982342311488213111428%9.9
Dan Marino198319992422401479303312626%9.2
Matt Ryan20082018174174102720279927%8.3

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Have his wide receivers ever been mugged all the way down the field? Has he been lifted and body slammed to the ground? Have his linemen been sent straight to the ground because at the snap the D Tackle slaps the guard in his helmet? etc, etc, etc Then stop with the "all time" nonsense. The game has turned into the Arena league. QB's look more like point guards in the NBA these days.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Dak Prescott led the league in fumbles in 2021
Dak Prescott led the league in interceptions 2022
I love how people say crap like this as if it matters, or as if it is legitimate context.

Dak has played 20 fewer games than Josh Allen and has the same number of fumbles . and only 5 more interceptions. Not to mention (again) that Stafford led the league in INTs when they won the Super Bowl.

Stupid facts for stupid people.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have his wide receivers ever been mugged all the way down the field? Has he been lifted and body slammed to the ground? Have his linemen been sent straight to the ground because at the snap the D Tackle slaps the guard in his helmet? etc, etc, etc Then stop with the "all time" nonsense. The game has turned into the Arena league. QB's look more like point guards in the NBA these days.
Aikman did take a beating. Refs loved it.

Romo also got his ax beat too.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm going to take this opportunity..to ONCE AGAIN...state...for the people that incessantly bash me for being a "dak hater"....and i have said hits MANY times...

Dak is good enough for us to go to and win a super bowl. He does...like any other QB....need a team around him of course. He does need to play well and try to avoid critical ill-timed mistakes.

The Ultra Dak Crusaders will...conveniently...not see this reply.
How do people have to reply with facts of our own that shows clearly that none of our quarterbacks in the history of the Dallas Cowboys even the ones that won Super Bowls avoided critical mistakes...

Their team overcame them,

I mean go back and look... at you I need a paste and cut that over and over that Troy had 24 touchdowns and 17 interceptions in the playoffs and Roger Starbeck at like 25 touchdowns and 19 interceptions...

you’re trying to tell me this touchdown interception ratio, that none of those were critical mistakes??

I mean you gonna go break down every game Roger and Troy ever played and show me that didn’t make the critical mistake,

how about the one they just showed couple weeks ago second Super Bowl of the back to back against Buffalo, the first half Cowboys were down I believe it was 10 points troy threw an interception lead to a score ,they weren’t playing well and then look what happened in the second half,

1st Drive, our Defense got a quick stop/score, then they dink and dunk their way down the field yes the bus driving Troy Aikman handed it to ES22 many times and they score to I believe they tied the game..

where is that from our teams of late the ones since 1998??

I mean you’re trying to tell me that Troy never made a mistake and he never had to overcome a critical mistake??

that’s why we keep debating this, when you have a great team, you know like with Matthew Stafford can throw 20 interceptions in a season and guess what two interceptions in the Super Bowl and somehow they won that game, it takes the team they all offensive line, the run game, to play callar ,the skilled players , STS and yes his great is a defense...

yes the D did play against San Francisco last year do we forget that they did not take every opportunity that was handed to them Alla Trevon Diggs not getting that interception and not breaking up that played a Kittles which by the way kiddo should’ve never been that wide open and that wasn’t Trevon Diggs man somebody let him go that was a busted coverage there a place all over that game outside those two interceptions that we can say we lost by one score...

How is that so hard to understand even those years with Danny White he was a turnover machine and somehow they got you a couple NFC championship games?? I don’t member how many maybe one they barely lost to the 49ers on that catch, still Danny White nearly had a one to one touchdown interception ratio and didn’t play well in the playoffs in yet his team still got to an NFC championship game..hmmm

I called it a superior team with superior coaching when Tony Romo and Prescott gets that they would also be having success. How is that so hard to understand even those years with Danny White he was a turnover machine and somehow they got you a couple NFC championship games I don’t member how many maybe one they barely lost to the 49ers on that catch still Danny White nearly had a one to one touchdown interception ratio and didn’t play well in the playoffs and yet his team still got to an NFC championship game I called at a superior team with superior coaching when Tony Romo and Prescott gets that they would also be having success. Facts , not crusades.

There’s no crusading going on here,

just bring up facts because some of y’all have selective memory when it comes to the Super Bowl teams you act like they play great like they live up the friendly skies and one games 40 to 3 every game no that’s not how it went down.. That’s trying to edit history in order to change the narrative because you don’t like a certain player,

I didn’t call you a hater but you definitely aren’t having your eyes wide open when it comes to Prescott like you did Tony Romo...

I’m a huge Tony Romo fan, I would probably take Tony Romo over dak by a very slim margin like a tiebreaker but whenever you call someone a crusader because I don’t back off trying to explain the team concept is that just building a team you’re saying you can’t make a mistake,
So, it is It takes a perfect quarterback to win a game , that’s what you’re saying??

this is false right into our narrative if you need your quarterback to play perfect to win the team is flawed ; the coaching , the scheme, is flawed, the dynamic is flawed,

something is wrong if you think you need a perfect quarterback to win a game against a better team..

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm going to take this opportunity..to ONCE AGAIN...state...for the people that incessantly bash me for being a "dak hater"....and i have said hits MANY times...

Dak is good enough for us to go to and win a super bowl. He does...like any other QB....need a team around him of course. He does need to play well and try to avoid critical ill-timed mistakes.

The Ultra Dak Crusaders will...conveniently...not see this reply.
I’m assuming you think that none of our other NFC championship game or Super Bowl winning quarterback ever made critical mistakes because I’d say that I have actual facts/ data that supports the fact that those quarterbacks had superior teams, superior coaching, and they made plenty of mistakes..

you’re not gonna go back and try to tell me all those interceptions in the playoffs and the regular season they weren’t critical at all, I mean you’re just going to kick them under the carpet and say yeah they must all just been in the first five minutes of the game and never did it again... :lmao::omg:o_O

roger

td 153-109 ints Playoffs 24td 19INTs(umm none of those critical LMAO) UMM OK

Troy-

165-141 playoffs 23tds-17 INts(right none critical huh?) no way jimmy would have put up with that

Dwhite

155-132 playoffs 15-17 WOW no way TL puts up with mistakes at critical time LOL

Romo

248-117 playoffs 8 tds 2 INts show me the critical INts hmm his td-int ratio is much better

Dak

166-65 playoffs 11-5ints

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How do people have to reply with facts of our own that shows clearly that none of our quarterbacks in the history of the Dallas Cowboys even the ones that won Super Bowls avoided critical mistakes...

Their team overcame them,

I mean go back and look... at you I need a paste and cut that over and over that Troy had 24 touchdowns and 17 interceptions in the playoffs and Roger Starbeck at like 25 touchdowns and 19 interceptions...

you’re trying to tell me this touchdown interception ratio, that none of those were critical mistakes??

I mean you gonna go break down every game Roger and Troy ever played and show me that didn’t make the critical mistake,

how about the one they just showed couple weeks ago second Super Bowl of the back to back against Buffalo, the first half Cowboys were down I believe it was 10 points troy threw an interception lead to a score ,they weren’t playing well and then look what happened in the second half,

1st Drive, our Defense got a quick stop/score, then they dink and dunk their way down the field yes the bus driving Troy Aikman handed it to ES22 many times and they score to I believe they tied the game..

where is that from our teams of late the ones since 1998??

I mean you’re trying to tell me that Troy never made a mistake and he never had to overcome a critical mistake??

that’s why we keep debating this, when you have a great team, you know like with Matthew Stafford can throw 20 interceptions in a season and guess what two interceptions in the Super Bowl and somehow they won that game, it takes the team they all offensive line, the run game, to play callar ,the skilled players , STS and yes his great is a defense...

yes the D did play against San Francisco last year do we forget that they did not take every opportunity that was handed to them Alla Trevon Diggs not getting that interception and not breaking up that played a Kittles which by the way kiddo should’ve never been that wide open and that wasn’t Trevon Diggs man somebody let him go that was a busted coverage there a place all over that game outside those two interceptions that we can say we lost by one score...

How is that so hard to understand even those years with Danny White he was a turnover machine and somehow they got you a couple NFC championship games?? I don’t member how many maybe one they barely lost to the 49ers on that catch, still Danny White nearly had a one to one touchdown interception ratio and didn’t play well in the playoffs in yet his team still got to an NFC championship game..hmmm

I called it a superior team with superior coaching when Tony Romo and Prescott gets that they would also be having success. How is that so hard to understand even those years with Danny White he was a turnover machine and somehow they got you a couple NFC championship games I don’t member how many maybe one they barely lost to the 49ers on that catch still Danny White nearly had a one to one touchdown interception ratio and didn’t play well in the playoffs and yet his team still got to an NFC championship game I called at a superior team with superior coaching when Tony Romo and Prescott gets that they would also be having success. Facts , not crusades.

There’s no crusading going on here,

just bring up facts because some of y’all have selective memory when it comes to the Super Bowl teams you act like they play great like they live up the friendly skies and one games 40 to 3 every game no that’s not how it went down.. That’s trying to edit history in order to change the narrative because you don’t like a certain player,

I didn’t call you a hater but you definitely aren’t having your eyes wide open when it comes to Prescott like you did Tony Romo...

I’m a huge Tony Romo fan, I would probably take Tony Romo over dak by a very slim margin like a tiebreaker but whenever you call someone a crusader because I don’t back off trying to explain the team concept is that just building a team you’re saying you can’t make a mistake,
So, it is It takes a perfect quarterback to win a game , that’s what you’re saying??

this is false right into our narrative if you need your quarterback to play perfect to win the team is flawed ; the coaching , the scheme, is flawed, the dynamic is flawed,

something is wrong if you think you need a perfect quarterback to win a game against a better team..
Im not reading all of that nonsense. You are making something out if it i didnt say....and going on a ranting rampage.

I never said dak must avoid all critical mistakes. I said TRY.

Your Ultra dak crusade has made you lose your mind and look for fights.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Im not reading all of that nonsense. You are making something out if it i didnt say....and going on a ranting rampage.

I never said dak must avoid all critical mistakes. I said TRY.

Your Ultra dak crusade has made you lose your mind and look for fights.
actually if you read it you know i win this debate

see that's what true haters do they don't wanna read a real valid point Because nothings going to change their mind there’s a whole fax FACTS and now I’m providing you with what our precious Super Bowl winning quarterback have done in the playoffs as well as a regular season nothing change we see the relationship of the touchdown to interception ratio from the regular season to the playoffs didn’t change much they all made a lot of critical mistakes and get their teams overcame it that’s why the team is important and that’s why you need to get off DAKs short in Curly’s... he's clearly going through the same thing TR9 went through, yet you seem to be on a tony romo crusade, who i luv ,but Daks not getting the same support.. that's the very definition of a hater...

roger

Troy-

165-141 playoffs 23tds-17 INts(right none critical huh?) no way jimmy would have put up with that

Dwhite

Romo

248-117 playoffs 8 tds 2 INts show me the critical INts hmm his td-int ratio is much better

Dak

166-65 playoffs 11-5ints

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
won/loss Comp.% Total yards TDs Int Passer rating
Troy Aikman 94-71 61.5% 32,942 165 141 81.6
Tony Romo 78-49 65.3% 34,183 248 117 97.1

"Romo is one of the most efficient fourth-quarter quarterbacks, completing 69.6 percent of his passes and compiling a 105.6 passer rating in the final period last season."

Aikman isn't in the op ten:

PlayerFromToGGSWLT4QCOppsCB%4QC Above Average
Peyton Manning199820152662651867904312235%19.9
Tom Brady20002018269267207600359537%17
Johnny Unitas195619732111851186343410136%16.9
Daryle Lamonica196319741518866166184053%13.4
Ben Roethlisberger200420182162141446913110131%12.4
Joe Montana19791994192164117470267336%12.2
Tony Romo2004201615612778490247333%10.2
John Elway198319982342311488213111428%9.9
Dan Marino198319992422401479303312626%9.2
Matt Ryan20082018174174102720279927%8.3
What does being efficient in the 4th quarter even mean when you have a 2-4 playoff record? Did he not show up in those 4th quarters?

I don't care what Roger or Aikman's 4th QR QB rating is....they have 5 rings.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What does being efficient in the 4th quarter even mean when you have a 2-4 playoff record? Did he not show up in those 4th quarters?

I don't care what Roger or Aikman's 4th QR QB rating is....they have 5 rings.
You missed the career stats.....right at the top?:facepalm:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
actually if you read it you know i win this debate

see that's what true haters do they don't wanna read a real valid point Because nothings going to change their mind there’s a whole fax FACTS and now I’m providing you with what our precious Super Bowl winning quarterback have done in the playoffs as well as a regular season nothing change we see the relationship of the touchdown to interception ratio from the regular season to the playoffs didn’t change much they all made a lot of critical mistakes and get their teams overcame it that’s why the team is important and that’s why you need to get off DAKs short in Curly’s... he's clearly going through the same thing TR9 went through, yet you seem to be on a tony romo crusade, who i luv ,but Daks not getting the same support.. that's the very definition of a hater...

roger

Troy-

Dwhite

Romo

Dak

166-65 playoffs 11-5ints
Its not a debate.
If you want to claim victory on something im not even saying....knock yourself out.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Let me ask you something then. What is it...in a short sentence! ...you object to? Maybe I can clarify it and we can be friends again.
Well for one this isn't Twitter, so I'm not limited to what I wanting to convey

but hey if your reading comprehension keeps you from reading past a single sentence, I can see the issue here... LOL jk :muttley:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well for one this isn't Twitter, so I'm not limited to what I wanting to convey

but hey if your reading comprehension keeps you from reading past a single sentence, I can see the issue here... LOL jk :muttley:
And you not being able to have a civilized conversation....or succintly make you objection without a long winded obfscating rant...

Says a lot too.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Who's being sarcastic? The reasonable consensus is that at best he's a top 10ish QB compared against his contemporaries. There isn't any reason to discuss whether he's a top 10 of all time because if you aren't amongst the greatest of your generation your not even in the discussion.
Which shows that it's just a different game now, heavily tilted toward QB passing stats relative to the past.