Twitter: Dak Prescott king of TDs when blitzed

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Some are not going to like this but to me it seemed like a desperation throw that somehow worked out just fine...they were all in Dak's face, no way he could actually zero in on that pass.
I threw it to a spot in the end zone where either Cee Dee would catch it or it would an incomplete pass. One of the best throws of the year.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Oh....I understand just fine.
Sure you do. You know what well adjusted fans don't do? Go to a forum/thread over and over with regard to a player/team they hate and piss and moan about fans of said player/team who are positive and support them. That is literally insane.
What's even crazier? Is that Prescott is playing at a very high level, lol. You can't write this. And you are questioning me? Lmao. I'm not the one that contradicted myself in a poor attempt to pile on Dak. So no, you don't get it. You don't even get that you don't get it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure you do. You know what well adjusted fans don't do? Go to a forum/thread over and over with regard to a player/team they hate and piss and moan about fans of said player/team who are positive and support them. That is literally insane.
What's even crazier? Is that Prescott is playing at a very high level, lol. You can't write this. And you are questioning me? Lmao. I'm not the one that contradicted myself in a poor attempt to pile on Dak. So no, you don't get it. You don't even get that you don't get it.
I never objected to your opinion he contradicted himself...and you're gonna sit there and lecture me about "not getting it".

What I truly don't get...as that he shouldn't post his opinion....because you say so. Itcanbe wrong....it can be contradictory....so what?
I say dissenting opinion is good thing....everyone's say should be respected...even in disagreement.

That's what I do get...how about you?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't get it man. Like I'm the first to admit when I'm wrong on a guy. I don't go thread to thread acting like a child about it. This stuff with Dak is getting old and its embarrassing.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Some are not going to like this but to me it seemed like a desperation throw that somehow worked out just fine...they were all in Dak's face, no way he could actually zero in on that pass.
Russell Wilson has made a career out of those. Eli won a Super Bowl or 2 with passes just like that! When they happen against you you are like "what a lucky throw"!

Doomsday101

Reaction score

But is wasn't. He knew it was zero coverage, he knew where Lamb was and he and hung the ball up were Lamb was and allowed Lamb to go up and get it. It is not an uncommon throw in those situations. Dak did exactly what you are supposed to do in that situation and Lamb did exactly what he was supposed to do

EGTuna

Reaction score
I would say ceedees exceptional skill also contributed.
That might be an overthrow for many wrs

fair point. CeeDee is awesome. The play is designed for dak to throw to that spot, which he did while back-peddling with two defenders bearing down on either side. lots of qbs don’t keep that ball anywhere near in position for ceedee to run under; particularly sunce dak threw it while ceedee was still in the mess and not yet breaking to the outside.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
But is wasn't. He knew it was zero coverage, he knew where Lamb was and he and hung the ball up were Lamb was and allowed Lamb to go up and get it. It is not an uncommon throw in those situations. Dak did exactly what you are supposed to do in that situation and Lamb did exactly what he was supposed to do

I did not mean to say anything about the Dak. Yeah, nothing luck about that pass...he can do no wrong...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I did not mean to say anything about the Dak. Yeah, nothing luck about that pass...he can do no wrong...

On that play you are throwing to a spot not so much the man. Dak can do wrong, not the intent of responding to this but on that play Dak did exactly what he was supposed to do, get the ball out and hang it up so Lamb could make the play.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
On that play you are throwing to a spot not so much the man. Dak can do wrong, not the intent of responding to this but on that play Dak did exactly what he was supposed to do, get the ball out and hang it up so Lamb could make the play.

Yeah, I'm going to just stop posting my thoughts about Dak because his fans go freaking berserk if someone disputes their account of things...Dak can do not wrong, and I will just stop posting...it gets tiring. I make a comment,,,,wrong! That was a play they designed, no luck involved.

Have a good time, you Dak lovers! smmfh!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't get it man. Like I'm the first to admit when I'm wrong on a guy. I don't go thread to thread acting like a child about it. This stuff with Dak is getting old and its embarrassing.
That's fine. You neverpost disagreement or criticism. You don't go into any thread or comments that you don't fully positively support.

Good for you. But maybe other people have something they want to say that you wouldn't.

Not sure what the bug deal is....let them say it and move on. Kinda like....follow your own advice.