Dak Prescott named NFL Man of the Year

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOLLLLLL

Nobody cares about your personal life, and nobody even knows whether or not you actually served. It has zero relevance on a Dallas Cowboys message board.

I'm guessing you're a total fraud.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"Nobody cares about your personal life" says the self proclaimed "winner at life" that will tell anyone on this random sports message board that will listen......

USArmyVet

Reaction score
He’s more of a man than you could ever hope to be. In fact, you’re the opposite and your Mom should be ashamed.
The fact you and others that celebrate Dak daily have such an emotional investment to where you bring someone's mother into the conversation is pathetic and speaks volumes about your complete lack of morals and integrity.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
LOLLLLLL

Nobody cares about your personal life, and nobody even knows whether or not you actually served. It has zero relevance on a Dallas Cowboys message board.

I'm guessing you're a total fraud.
I am sorry you are envious of those that met the psychological threshold and could serve this nation but perhaps do some volunteer work to make up for that feeling of envy and inadequacy.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
That's correct. 1000x was generous.

You're a total nobody who will never be worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence as Dak.

Witten's value as a TE will never come close to Dak's value as a QB who is 61-36 as a starter.

I'm sorry that you know so little about football.
Man, I must have really offended you. I would apologize if I gave a damn, but I don't.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Man, I must have really offended you. I would apologize if I gave a damn, but I don't.
So interesting that the emotionally unstable are the ones emotionally lashing out in support of Dak.....because they feel attacked. What a strange world we live in I fear for our future......and wish the government would do more to help the mentally deranged.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I feel sorry for you too.
You know the truly pathetic thing? You 'liked' a comment by another member for attacking my military service....all because you agree with him about Dak. That is pathetic and beneath anyone that served....I do not feel sorry for you but rather a disappointment.

Nav22

Reaction score
It's going to be so funny watching you change "top 10" to "top 15ish" next season.

That new list can't come out soon enough lol
What was HILARIOUS was seeing how wrong you were last year.

"Dak won't be considered top 10 again!"

"Taylor Heinicke will light us up!"

"Bet the house on Washington!"

And now you're doubling down? Fantastic!

Tell us, how will you feel when Dak's ranked in the top 10 again?

How will you feel when NFL experts AGAIN tell you that you know NOTHING about this sport?

I'll be right here to laugh in your face, yet again.

Nav22

Reaction score
You're soft and you're not a winner. Nothing you say could offend me or anyone else.

That's the price you pay for being irrelevent. I'm so sorry.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Devolving….@Reality we have a cleanup on aisles 13 and 14

My3Sons

Reaction score
I attended his Charity Gala at the Cowboys Club for his causes. I was disappointed in his speech and I will leave it at that. I will not be donating to it again.

I talked to him and he told me he would win us a SB. His intentions are good, but he is going about it all wrong.