Dak Prescott named NFL Man of the Year

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
patrick-swayze-dalton.gif

USArmyVet

Reaction score
So getting jumped by more than one guy is a fair fight???

Yeah I can tell you weren't allowed to leave your front porch. It pretty much explains alot of your timid behavior here.
Everybody just f-ing stop already....enough with the divisive BS starting with me. A local 14-year-old girl got jumped by 4 girls in school the other day and someone posted it online....the school did nothing...the police did nothing....and now that 14-year-old angel is dead because she committed suicide because of the bullying.

So everyone, including me, needs to just stop the BS already over things that don't matter. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Seriously? They don’t play this year?
Geez, really? Is the current season done yet? So technically it is still 'this year'. And the MVP voting was just completed 'this year'.

Ken

Reaction score
Everybody just f-ing stop already....enough with the divisive BS starting with me. A local 14-year-old girl got jumped by 4 girls in school the other day and someone posted it online....the school did nothing...the police did nothing....and now that 14-year-old angel is dead because she committed suicide because of the bullying.

So everyone, including me, needs to just stop the BS already over things that don't matter. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Randomly the story popped up on my twitter....I used to live near your town.

Mannix

Reaction score
The league did this just to make it hard for Booger and Chuckles not to resign him....you know, PR thingy.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score

That's just awful.:(

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I attended his Charity Gala at the Cowboys Club for his causes. I was disappointed in his speech and I will leave it at that. I will not be donating to it again.

I talked to him and he told me he would win us a SB. His intentions are good, but he is going about it all wrong.
I agree, what better way to motivate Dak to not throw ints, than needy families with no food.