Dak Prescott named NFL Man of the Year

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
STOP THE ARGUING AND INSULTS OR BE THREAD BANNED OR MORE.
sir-yes-sir-yes-sir.gif

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think promoting violence again refs because you play horrible is pretty low and should have disqualified him from winning these types of awards.
Sorry man, the truth is that when it comes to Dak, you don’t think at all. I’m not even defending Dak’s play or questioning your opinion of it. It’s an opinion that you have a right to. It’s just very obvious that when you, Risen, and a few others get into these conversations in threads like this, you are not thinking at all, just enjoying the fight, enjoying playing a roll and the attention it brings you.

I‘ll also add that it’s true for many who start arguing with you. Both sides just make it miserable to read most of these threads.

Last edited:

GINeric

Reaction score
We've seen Dak in a fight before.

Not pretty.

So getting jumped by more than one guy is a fair fight???

Yeah I can tell you weren't allowed to leave your front porch. It pretty much explains alot of your timid behavior here.

GINeric

Reaction score
I think promoting violence again refs because you play horrible is pretty low and should have disqualified him from winning these types of awards.

You're just mad cause the Commanders suck and Dak owns your sorry *** team. Time to stop parading as a Cowboys fan and come out the closet. Again.....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You're just mad cause the Commanders suck and Dak owns your sorry *** team. Time to stop parading as a Cowboys fan and come out the closet. Again.....
Again...

You should've read above before posting this stuff.

I won't argue back with ya because I read the post above and respect it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Mahomes, being named MVP may be the kiss of death for him and the Chiefs. A QB MVP hasn’t won the Super Bowl since Kurt Warner over 20 years ago.

GINeric

Reaction score
It's really unbelievable when people are so ignorant that they can't separate how they feel about someone's on field play compared to what they do for the community off the field and they have to try and throw shade on that because of their hatred of the person's on field play.
We all become frustrated at times with DAk on the field. But this thread has absolutely nothing to do with that and shouldn't be taken in that direction whatsoever.

With all the negative things that have come out about this franchise this year to throw any shade on such a positive thing like this is absolutely intolerable for me as a cowboy fan

You have to understand that you're dealing with alot of low IQ weak cowards in the world who are going to hate on Dak and other players because they are frustrated with their own lives.

Most losers like this live in their parents basements and are broke lil cowards on football forums AND in real life. Especially the typical cowards who hide when players play well, but post everyday when players have a bad game.

Don't let those weak, basement dwelling, mouth breathing cowardly athlete hating weaklings in the world get to ya.