Dak Prescott named NFL Man of the Year

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
The Bill's trainer who saved Damar Hamlin's life should have received the NFL man of the year. I guess donating money means more.

tomokawan

Reaction score
Not all servicemen are heroes. I served with some coward and lazy servicemen and woman who should be ashamed when someone thanks them for their service. Most I served with were awesome. If you were in the Miltary, you know what I am talking about.

Qcard

Reaction score
And people like you support 1 player over the team. The goal is to build a roster to compete for championships, not to bring in a player who wants to be recognized more for his ability to help grandma cross the street..

But I concede - he can't get the job done on the field, so lets give him something like this. Bravo.........
Dak Hate is a miserable existence :lmao:
Faith, Fight, Finish

FAITH FIGHT FINISHTHE FOUNDATIONDAKNEWSUPDATESDONATE

ChildrensCancer_9.jpg

My mom was my hero and No. 1 supporter and fan. It was tough just watching what cancer did to her and knowing that all I could do was support her, love her and be there to try to pick her up when she was down.

~Dak Prescott​

image1.jpeg

The Faith Fight Finish Foundation by Dak Prescott invests in a better future by empowering individuals, families and communities to find strength through adversity. The foundation focuses on 4 main initiatives: colon cancer research, mental health & suicide prevention, bridging the gap between law enforcement, youth and the communities they serve, and offering assistance to those facing life-challenging hardships

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Some responses in this thread are just sad and I think the record needs to be set straight.

Too many people here are just Madden players and think these guys just exist on their PS5 and go into cryostasis until the next game. That aint how this works fellas.

These guys have lives outside of football and if that work is helping their community, especially kids, overcome their problems and difficulties in life, that should be celebrated and not made fun of.

Yes, Dak played poorly this year and had very costly interceptions, both in the regular season and the playoff game against the 49ers. And he should be criticized for that, but that in no way shape or form should diminish what he accomplished off the field, especially helping children. The fact that some posters can seem to be able to separate the two is disturbing.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Good Job MC. You are doing God's work here minimizing all of the good Dak has done in the name of his late mother and brother.

I know I speak for everyone when I say that this takes a special kind of Cowboys fan.
I said he should retire to focus on what he's good at instead of what he's bad at and you're all upset about it.

What do you have against Dak turning 100% of his focus towards charity, Ken?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The Bill's trainer who saved Damar Hamlin's life should have received the NFL man of the year. I guess donating money means more.
No doubt, the Bills trainer and doctors, along with the Bengals who assisted in helping save Damar Hamlin's life, deserve all the praise and recognition in the world, but you're seriously misguided if you don't understand how many lives (children and adults) Dak's foundation and the work he has done yearly since 2017 both for cancer, PTSD, assistance, education and those in need has helped improve and save lives.

Last edited:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Some responses in this thread are just sad and I think the record needs to be set straight.

Too many people here are just Madden players and think these guys just exist on their PS5 and go into cryostasis until the next game. That aint how this works fellas.

These guys have lives outside of football and if that work is helping their community, especially kids, overcome their problems and difficulties in life, that should be celebrated and not made fun of.

Yes, Dak played poorly this year and had very costly interceptions, both in the regular season and the playoff game against the 49ers. And he should be criticized for that, but that in no way shape or form should diminish what he accomplished off the field, especially helping children. The fact that some posters can seem to be able to separate the two is disturbing.
No matter how I feel about Dak as a QB and I've been back and forth with him over the years, I'll always have respect for him as a person. Losing a mother and a brother like he did is hard. Seeing him succeed like he has is inspirational. He never gave up.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
In 2018 I lost my brother. And this past Tuesday I lost my mother after a battle with cancer as well.

I admit I was crying while watching Dak tell his story the other night because it truly hit home. Opinions about him as a player aside, nobody can fully grasp what he's overcome until you've been through it yourself. He gives me hope that life will go on.

No matter where his playing career takes him, Dak is a member of the human being Hall of Fame. And someday everybody will realize that is really all that matters.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
In 2018 I lost my brother. And this past Tuesday I lost my mother after a battle with cancer as well.

I admit I was crying while watching Dak tell his story the other night because it truly hit home. Opinions about him as a player aside, nobody can fully grasp what he's overcome until you've been through it yourself. He gives me hope that life will go on.

No matter where his playing career takes him, Dak is a member of the human being Hall of Fame. And someday everybody will realize that is really all that matters.
If Dak threw a prefect back shoulder fade from 40 to Jesus himself, there would still be tools that flock to trash him.