Dak Prescott named NFL Man of the Year

Adreme

Reaction score
The Bill's trainer who saved Damar Hamlin's life should have received the NFL man of the year. I guess donating money means more.
It’s literally a players award. Each team nominated a player and one of the 32 wins.

Reactions: JPM

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You care more about watching Dak then his charity.

Get off your high horse.
you are a pathetic loser....every day you show more of who you really are. a Bash Dak over Dallas cult who is singularly focused on one thing and one thing only...Bash Dak...he lives in your head rent free, occupies every single minute of your thoughts even in your dreams.... pathetic

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
you are a pathetic loser....every day you show more of who you really are. a Bash Dak over Dallas cult who is singularly focused on one thing and one thing only...Bash Dak...he lives in your head rent free, occupies every single minute of your thoughts even in your dreams.... pathetic
I'm your Dak.

Qcard

Reaction score
Good Job MC. You are doing God's work here minimizing all of the good Dak has done in the name of his late mother and brother.

I know I speak for everyone when I say that this takes a special kind of Cowboys fan.
Dak Hate HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT FOOTBALL!!

btgboys41

Reaction score
Great award. I’m sure the communities he’s helped would stand on the table for him. The league should highlight all 32 nominees as well as giving Dak his flowers for this.

Leaving a community better than you found it should be something that unites. Should be.

nobody

Reaction score
I'm not even sure why there's arguing here and bashing of Dak. It's about what he does off the field. Clearly he's a thoughtful, generous, and good man off the field that does a lot to help people.

Yeah, that totally deserves bashing him on the field in a thread talking about an off-the-field award. :huh::rolleyes:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak Hate HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT FOOTBALL!!
In your minds hence you guys problem with the reality of his play on the field.
GL and I truly mean that!!
P.S. Now open your Dak Garbage stat book and post away.....

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Thanks for making my point some of the people on this forum have such an unfounded hate that there is something wrong with them morally.

They just can't acknowledge any good whatsoever
Yeah, I put that false bravado dude on ignore....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
In your minds hence you guys problem with the reality of his play on the field.
GL and I truly mean that!!
P.S. Now open your Dak Garbage stat book and post away.....
actually. factually, his stats don't look too bad..not elite. we all know that.

but I am sure you didn't look at the stats before you posted this. then again. its you.

so what happened to your posts about giving him a 500M contract :laugh: