Dak Prescott named NFL Man of the Year

USArmyVet

Reaction score
They did the bashing anyway. Worst "fans" sin existence.
So before any negative comments toward Dak were made, certain members were making negative comments about those that have previously criticized Dak for his on-the-field play......yet it is okay for those members to make negative comments and that says nothing of them but only the members you disagree with regarding Dak that had yet to make any comments....they are the ones that deserve the negative comments????

How do you keep that kind of logic clear in your head, just curious.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Talk about never accomplishing anything in life....Exhibit A

You just HATE that a Dallas Cowboy won the most prestigious award in the NFL huh? You poor thing.
Yep I hope next year they give him a participation trophy for playing in the NFL too. You and AC still fighting over who gets to date him first. I bet you too are mad Romo went "Hollywood" and started dating women.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
First off, there is no comparison between the CMH and the football man of the year award as even comparing the two to one another is asinine in and of itself. That is a disservice to the brave men and women that have served this nation so just stop right there.
He has no idea what it means to get one. Imagine being a private, winning a CMOH, and then having 4 star Generals saluting you and calling you Sir for the rest of your life. That's how much of an honor an award like that brings. To even be nominated for one means you did something extraordinary. Way above and beyond the call of duty.

But leave it to Cowboyszone members to compare a CMOH winner to Dak's man of the year award. This place is unreal.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
He has no idea what it means to get one. Imagine being a private, winning a CMOH, and then having 4 star Generals saluting you and calling you Sir for the rest of your life. That's how much of an honor an award like that brings. To even be nominated for one means you did something extraordinary. Way above and beyond the call of duty.

But leave it to Cowboyszone members to compare a CMOH winner to Dak's man of the year award. This place is unreal.
The member that dared to compare the two should read about Sgt. Champman and his actions before ever comparing the CMH again.

Blackrain

Reaction score
First off, there is no comparison between the CMH and the football man of the year award as even comparing the two to one another is asinine in and of itself. That is a disservice to the brave men and women that have served this nation so just stop right there.
It's all about saving lives Read what has foundation does.

Doesn't matter if you're saving lives on foreign soil or here at home it's all important.

And the people doing it should get credit not get bashed by their peers or fan base.

Dak on field struggles should not enter into this thread as it doesn't pertain to them it's about the good work he does off the field for the community and it should not be minimized in any way.

Blackrain

Reaction score
The member that dared to compare the two should read about Sgt. Champman and his actions before ever comparing the CMH again.
Oh yeah here it comes I knew I lit off a spit storm here yeah well guys that's just the way us cowboy fans feel when you bash our quarterback after he wins Man of the year

acr731

Reaction score
You mean other than ...

2 pro bowls
3 times in the NFL top 100
6 players of the week

Ya...never did anything on the field.
You win......... Dak is the man. Jerry needs to rename his stadium in Dak's honor. Jerry should also try to convince the Texas governor to change the name of the state to New Prescott.

Blackrain

Reaction score

Yeah well leave it to Cowboys zone members to bash our quarterback after he wins the Walter Peyton Man of the Year award got to love you little babies get your panties in a bunch so easy.
You can't even see you're being led into it to prove a point.

Got to love it extraordinary way above and beyond the call of duty.
Yeah that describes Daks foundation.
Thanks for making that point

Ken

Reaction score
Yeah well leave it to Cowboys zone members to bash our quarterback after he wins the Walter Peyton Man of the Year award got to love you little babies get your panties in a bunch so easy.

Amazing isn't it?

Our rival fans respect our qb more than they do.

acr731

Reaction score
It's all about saving lives Read what has foundation does.

Doesn't matter if you're saving lives on foreign soil or here at home it's all important.

And the people doing it should get credit not get bashed by their peers or fan base.

Dak on field struggles should not enter into this thread as it doesn't pertain to them it's about the good work he does off the field for the community and it should not be minimized in any way.
Do you know what it means to truly save a human life? Donating money to a cause is commendable, but it really isn't the same as actually saving someone from possible death. I've been given 5 life-saving awards throughout my career for efforts that actually kept someone from dying. But I guess in your opinion Dak's award and his efforts mean so much more than anything I or anyone else has accomplished. Golf clap to Dak.

Last edited:

acr731

Reaction score

Meh..... just pointing out that there is a difference between on and off field accomplishments. One helps the team, the other is a personal accolade that only puts the spotlight on the individual. Any award the team can earn will always be appreciated, but some of us have higher goals and expectations. Dak winning something that has no bearing on the team is only good for Dak. The team gets nothing from it.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Do you know what it means to truly save a human life? Donating money to cause is commendable, but it really isn't the same as actually saving someone from possible death. I've been given 5 life-saving awards throughout my career for efforts that actually kept someone from dying. But I guess in your opinion Dak's award and his efforts mean so much more than anything I have accomplished. Golf clap to Dak.
Good for you and thank you for your service give yourself a big pat on the back.

But it's not a game where we're keeping score. It's hard to tell how many lives cancer research saves or suicide prevention.
Can't exactly say how having better relations between youth and police will save lives but we certainly see it broadcast vividly when someone gets shot.