Dak Prescott Sets NFL Passing-Rushing TD Record Cam Newton and Mike Vick Never Could

rwalters31

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott went into the NFL record books today, having at least 20 touchdown passes and five rushing touchdowns in each of his first three seasons.

What makes the stat even more impressive is that no other quarterback in the history of the league has done this in consecutive seasons. Amazingly, Prescott has done it in all three of his NFL seasons.

https://www.fanduel.com/theduel/pos...d-record-cam-newton-and-mike-vick-never-could
This and $6 dollars will buy you a cup of coffee at Star Bucks!

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
No, I in fact did not do that and don't know how you came to that conclusion.

Last 3 years passing alone Russell has 95 tds. Not counting rushing or receiving which he has even more. Yet you only credited him with 94 total. Did you just make up a number then?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Last 3 years passing alone Russell has 95 tds. Not counting rushing or receiving which he has even more. Yet you only credited him with 94 total. Did you just make up a number then?

The last three years Wilson has 90 passing TDs(21+34+35=90). No idea where you're getting 95, it's not correct. And only has 4 rushing TDs total over the last three years. 90+4=94

Didnt check receiving as I didnt think he'd have any, but he does have one back in 2016. So I was off by one.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
His point is ball control qbs don’t throw a lot of tds. Russell has thrown 70 in 2 years, defeating his excuse for Dak.
But yes, ball control QBs don't typically rack of TDs. Kinda common sense.

Unless you use Russell who he and Mahomes have two of the highest TD rates ever since the merger.

I wouldn't use the exception to the rule though.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott went into the NFL record books today..."

What record book?

Look up Harvey Martin's sack stats in the "NFL recordbook"...

Anything that can be officially documented can be a record.

What can't be a record is something that can't be officially verified.

When Garrett's Dad timed that guy at 3.9 seconds in the forty, it can't be a record because it can't be verified.

If a team won 5 Super Bowls in a row it would be a record. Would it be a "NFL record" at your link ?

HungryLion

Reaction score
Man. It really shows you how jaded and agenda driven some people are, when something positive and interesting about Dak’s accomplishments thus far is posted and it triggers people into total meltdown mode where they feel the need to argue semantics about that does or does not constitute a record.

It’s fine to want a new QB. But the hatred for
Dak......... just pathetic.