Dak Prescott today 22-27 221 Passing Yards 8.2 pavg 2 TDs 125.5 passer rating

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
And all of that surmounted to a whooping 20 points that barely won the game. The offense looked awful. He took awful sacks. No awareness still. One read QB still. Just downright putrid.

Not to mention this was against the Giants of all teams. Their team is about as bad as ours. Yet he still couldn’t light them up. Just awful.
wait a minute, I thought only wins count, guess not

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
The hate for this guy is unreal. That was a great performance. He was very accurate and protected the ball. As i've mentioned before, he is held to an impossible standard by our fans.

22-27 is 81% accuracy- with players who get no seperation....he played a fantastic game.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
20 points against a garbage secondary is not going to get it done against teams with a QB not named Daniel Jones
They throwing the QB a parade after the game for QBR, ignoring he had to dink and dunk against one of the worst secondaries in the NFL, and only managed to throw two balls over 10 yards. You going to have a a nice QBR when you dink and dunk like that and only throw the safe passes, doesn't mean you had a spectacular game, against a team no the giants this would've been a loss.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I seldom make Dak Prescott related posts but this pic...

0AmPf9h.jpg

... should give anyone and everyone pause before making a counterargument against someone claiming Prescott dinks and dunks his passes.

starfan1

Reaction score
I enjoy the trigger mechanism that takes place when any thread that is Dak positive comes out. a win is a win regardless of who it is. Im not throwing in the towel either. I hear all the gloom and doom about the upcoming schedule well see how they respond.

But those that are hoping for a tank its not coming.

CWR

Reaction score
Wish they would have. This team is awful yet you and a handful of your optimism pals think this is a good thing. This team has no shot of going anywhere or doing anything this season. We need to tank and build a new team from the ground up yet you guys are too focused on winning it all now now with this horrid roster and coaching we have. It’s not possible.
None of us hold the title of GM. You're special if you think our focus has anything to do with the direction of the team. Besides that no one should have to point out how much a team can change over the course of a season. I have no expectations regardless.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
-The offensive play calling is just terrible
-Blocking is terrible
-WR seperation is terrible
-Running game is terrible.
-Penalties are terrible

Dak hasn't played well this season, but was efficient tonight despite the offensive flaws.
Everyone seems to say the offense looks stale. They ain't lying.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
People are taking this to far because they do not like the people that defend him on this board.(which I completely understand)

Dak played well today and got little help from his team (esp the o-line)

If he can win the next 3 games ....... I will defend him for the rest of the regular season

The defense was the major problem today.
All season

DFWJC

Reaction score
Solid game!
:flagwave:
Not bad at all and not exceptional.....but certainly solid!

(+) Most importantly, we won
(+) Accrurate
(-) only 20 points
(-) The one big play was mostly CeeDee, but it is a team game
(+) no turnovers

I'll take it!

Last edited:

StuckMojo

Reaction score
I thought he played average, not great and not bad. As my fantasy league QB I was definitely wanting better production in the 2nd half.

Surfguy

Reaction score
Everyone not named Lamb in the receiver corp is who I'm more worried about.

phildadon86

Reaction score
And all of that surmounted to a whooping 20 points that barely won the game. The offense looked awful. He took awful sacks. No awareness still. One read QB still. Just downright putrid.

Not to mention this was against the Giants of all teams. Their team is about as bad as ours. Yet he still couldn’t light them up. Just awful.
Further proving you dont understand how football works.

Dak and the offense were on fire.

Then sat on the sidelines almost the entire second quarter because of penalties on the D. Say goodbye to rhythm, momentum and all of that.

Its not madden. These are real people. You cant just step back on the field after 12 minutes and pick up where you left off.

cowboyec

Reaction score
solid.
commanded the offense and did exactly what he needed.
he is the least of my concerns.