Dak Prescott today 22-27 221 Passing Yards 8.2 pavg 2 TDs 125.5 passer rating

Cmac

Reaction score
Considering his supporting cast, #2 WR can’t get open and penalties stopping drives, he did a great job
If you gave Dak haters glasses, or dissected film breakdown.....they'd only get flustered more and bring forth a NEW Dak hate. it's simply PRC Syndrome (Post Romo Career Syndrome).

morat1959

Reaction score
I knew the Dak fan boys would come out in force today. They have no clue his many limitations because all they go on is his stat line. A legit pro QB would have hung 30+ on the g-men last night. Keep living in your fantasy world with your Dak jersey, posters and bobble heads.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
We are starting 2 rookies on the Oline....they have cost us some drives, they literally where the reason this game wasnt a blowout forcing long sticks multiple times to kill drives....we dont really have a plan B so Dak will just have to live with it. This scheme continues to look old and dated and there is no seperation to speak of because the defense knows what route is comming...

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I knew the Dak fan boys would come out in force today. They have no clue his many limitations because all they go on is his stat line. A legit pro QB would have hung 30+ on the g-men last night. Keep living in your fantasy world with your Dak jersey, posters and bobble heads.
this is a dumb statement either he threw the ball accuratley or he didnt, you want to look like a dolt and say he was inaccurate last night? then say it dont hide behind the points....

morat1959

Reaction score
this is a dumb statement either he threw the ball accuratley or he didnt, you want to look like a dolt and say he was inaccurate last night? then say it dont hide behind the points....
He was inaccurate on a lot of throws last night. I’m 65 and can still make 90% of the 5-10 yard passes Dak throws in the turf, behind receivers and over their heads. You have no clue how to evaluate a QB on any level.

Havic

Reaction score
He played good, let’s hope it translates against a playoff caliber team next week

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Only a stats watching, fantasy football player would say something like this.

There is far more than just throwing the ball accurately to playing QB.

There is also far more to real accuracy than can be determined by completion percentage.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak played well today and got little help.

That is undeniable ....... I am a harsh Dak critic (mostly because of his playoffs performances) but have always given him his Roses when he plays well.

All he has to do is play well the next 3 games and he will shut up a lot of critics.

if he plays well against the 49'rs I will be flabbergasted.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought Dak played pretty well....especially early in the game. We didn;t come out super slow this time.

But...well you knew there was a but coming right?...it was the ginats. He HAS to prove he can do this against good teams and "big" games.

I have also noticed that even though he does indeed complete passes...it's my opinion he doesn't quite have an assassins feel for the receivers momentum...and how he places the ball.

It's a bit nit pickey...I know. But elite QBs have that. Experienced high paid vets should have a better feel and stick it on the numbers or in a more advantageous place for the receiver.

I'm willing to rethink this...but just telling I am full of it and know nothing about football...isn;t going to do anything. I already know that.

Sydla

Reaction score
Much better game from him. And he's likely going to have to play like that going forward as there still appears to be no run game.

Also, you have to throw out the caveat that it was the Giants, who are not very good. Dak needs these kind of performances in big games.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak’s a solid player. Nothing more.

He made a couple of really nice tight window throws tonight but he doesn’t move the needle and he just goes as the team goes.

You shouldn’t be paying 60 million for this.
there are 9 players making above 50M....this applies to about half of them. the QB and NFL QB market is whole different issue.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
He was inaccurate on a lot of throws last night. I’m 65 and can still make 90% of the 5-10 yard passes Dak throws in the turf, behind receivers and over their heads. You have no clue how to evaluate a QB on any level.
your full of it, your agenda is driving you to say dumb things...Dak played very good last night, the first 2 games he was off throwing high and low last night he was very accurate...nothing new here though agenda's run wild on this forum...

deerhunter11

Reaction score
Here in Dallas on Radio they were talking about how bad the giants are. So they are trash, because they were considered trash before the game. We didn't dominate against a bad team. It's not that most of us didn't expect to win, it is we actually thought the cowboys would do better.
I agree with you ,but it is good to see some improvement in the team.The run game looked a little better,and Dak seems to have found a new safety net in Hunter Leupeke.I really like the use of a fullback in McCarthy's scheme .Good fullbacks help quarterbacks ,and Leupeke is making a difference like I had hoped he would.

Hadenough

Reaction score

This is a classic example of how misleading stats are. The screen to dowdle makes it look like a 20 yard TD pass when it was a 2 yard pass and 18 yard run. And the one big play to CeeDee was like 60 yards and a TD. Take those two away and Dak was pretty bad. But hey enjoy this nonsense, I wouldn't expect many Dak fans to understand. Go Steelers!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Being proud of Dak in the Giants game is like being proud of bench pressing 100lbs.
BS. He carried the team on his back last night. 22-27 221 yards 2 TD’s and 125 RTG. You’re excessive hate has you blind as a dumb bat.