DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Xuhh5p1.png

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Better yet, compare their playoff record. You know, performance when it actually matters
This is the crux of the problem. Move on from Dak and the odds are greater you get a QB that won't even get you into the playoffs.

I know stats can lie but the original post shows how hard it will be to replace the kind of production the Cowboys are getting from Dak. And judging by the past 30 years, I don't have any faith that this organization will get it right and build a Super Bowl ready team once Dak is gone.

Remember the last time this team won it all, Dak was three years old. There's bigger issues at hand here than just the current quarterback.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Remember, any time you are upset, look for someone to blame it on so you can feel better by projecting your anger onto the one you see as at fault.
Dak Prescott isn't worth the effort to be upset. I'd say my reaction to him and the Cowboys org in general is apathy. Flat out don't care. Pay him and continue to lose, don't pay him and continue to lose.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why just last 7 playoff games?

Mahomes shouldn't be punished because Dak only has played in 7 playoff games despite being a starting QB longer than Mahomes.
Because the two quarterbacks have not played the exact same number of postseason games. I recommend pro-football-reference.com if you wish to gather and post the stat comparison of your choosing. If not, just continue to complain that another member did not do exactly what you want--even though you could do so yourself.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Dak Prescott isn't worth the effort to be upset. I'd say my reaction to him and the Cowboys org in general is apathy. Flat out don't care. Pay him and continue to lose, don't pay him and continue to lose.
People that are demure do not rail daily for blame. People that do not care do not whinge.

Protip: stoicism is not a virtue.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What a silly thread ........ there is no comparison between these two QB's ....... One is an all time great QB....... one is a good regular season QB.

This is not the way to defend Dak ....... just makes ya look ignorant.
Actually, it makes you look ignorant. Mahomes will go down as the GOAT and Dak’s stats compare favorably. Now, he’ll never be in Mahomes class, but he’s pretty damn good hence the All Pro and NFL MVP runner-up awards last year. So yeah, who’s looking ignorant?