Dak Prescott vs Patrick Mahomes in their last 50 starts

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak haters still think people think we think he's comparable to Mahomes.

Nobody thinks that. It's just obvious who has the better coach, organization, defense, and everything.

Micah is a no show in the playoffs. Jones is not. Kelce didn't drop any balls. Lamb dropped 3rd and 8 for example against Green Bay.

Simple as that.
Do you think Dak and Mahmoes compare well talent wise?

CCBoy

Reaction score
If this isn't enough to shut you fantasy football stat geeks up....
Leadership on the field isn't stats, but level of play and analyzed constructively. That element is not missing in Dallas. Complained about or bad mouthed.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The big difference has been the playoffs but Mahomes has had better teams/defenses that show up in the playoffs.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Do you think Dak and Mahmoes compare well talent wise?
No. Mahomes is more physically gifted. But why do people like you get so caught up with physical gifts? Dak can Quarterback at a high level at this point. Physical gifts are irrelevant 9 years into his career.

Also, Dak is more of a mental and high IQ QB, which means his best days are in his 30s. Its why people like Jackson, Allen and Herbert are gonna fade away while Dak is still gonna be here in 5 years.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score

Mahomes always starts slow in Sept, his arrow starts pointing up in Oct, and he surges thru the Nov/Dec into playoffs, and then accelerates to and thru the Superbowl.

Dak starts off strong in Sept (against creampuffs), peaks in Oct, with much GROWLING, starts slowly declining in Nov as competition heats up, really starts going south in Dec, and flat out tanks like an all time choke artist in the playoffs.

But yeah, put it all in a chart.....HEY, THEY'RE PRACTICALLY THE SAME PLAYER.!!!

I love the caveat at the very end: "Superbowl wins were excluded. Sure, they DO matter, buuuuutttt...." as if the playoffs and superbowls are a minor detail... as if you were comparing a brand new Lamborghini to a brand new Ferrari, with the only difference being that the Ferrari didn't have a cigarette lighter, and the Lambo did.

In reality....it's like comparing a new Lamborghini to a 15 year old Hyundai Excel.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No. Mahomes is more physically gifted. But why do people like you get so caught up with physical gifts? Dak can Quarterback at a high level at this point. Physical gifts are irrelevant 9 years into his career.

Also, Dak is more of a mental and high IQ QB, which means his best days are in his 30s. Its why people like Jackson, Allen and Herbert are gonna fade away while Dak is still gonna be here in 5 years.
Dak is dumb though.

It's why he is a 1 read loser and why he locks onto the 1 read.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You not influencing Jerry Jones doesn't disqualify you from having an opinion either way though?

Do you go through life without having any opinion whatsoever on things you don't control?

And as I've said many times before... I am not trying to change anyone's mind. I'm just petty. I'm here for the "told ya so".
That's why you keep wishing we lose....for the I told you so.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You not influencing Jerry Jones doesn't disqualify you from having an opinion either way though?
I have an opinion. It is simply one you do not care to either read or accept.

My opinion? Jerry Jones should have fired himself no later than the end of the 2002 regular season. If my opinion had been reflected in Jerry Jones' actions, it is logical to assume the quarterback position, from that time to the present, would have been different than it has been over the same period of time.

Do you go through life without having any opinion whatsoever on things you don't control?
I have had an opinion of you. That opinion has not changed anything from my perspective.

Hey. It is like that old saying. Life can be <expletive> sometimes.

And as I've said many times before... I am not trying to change anyone's mind. I'm just petty. I'm here for the "told ya so".
You have not succeed at changing the minds you want changed.

You are petty. I doubt anyone will argue differently on that point.

You could choose to wait until Prescott is gone and then say, "I told you so." That is not your m.o. So. You are either chronically locked into saying 'I told you so' before Prescott is no longer on the roster. Or you constantly post--in petty fashion--in order for other members, who do not agree with you, to wear them down and accept your 'I told you so' before it actually happens.

Yeah. No. Moo.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I have an opinion. It is simply one you do not care to either read or accept.

My opinion? Jerry Jones should have fired himself no later than the end of the 2002 regular season. If my opinion had been reflected in Jerry Jones' actions, it is logical to assume the quarterback position, from that time to the present, would have been different than it has been over the same period of time.

I have had an opinion of you. That opinion has not changed anything from my perspective.

Hey. It is like that old saying. Life can be <expletive> sometimes.

You have not succeed at changing the minds you want changed.

You are petty. I doubt anyone will argue differently on that point.

You could choose to wait until Prescott is gone and then say, "I told you so." That is not your m.o. So. You are either chronically locked into saying 'I told you so' before Prescott is no longer on the roster. Or you constantly post--in petty fashion--in order for other members, who do not agree with you, to wear them down and accept your 'I told you so' before it actually happens.

Yeah. No. Moo.
I have changed no minds, nor have I wanted to.

I have, however, been able to say "told ya so" many, many, many times with many more left to come.

Why wait until he's gone? That's the lame way I talked about. That's the "sitting on the fence" way we discussed, or porch for you.

Waiting until something happens to say "told ya so" doesn't make an ounce of sense. You can only say "told ya so" if you've been constantly telling them so.

The day Dak leaves Dallas the loser he is and always will be is the big told ya so. There are many smaller told ya so along the way though.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have changed no minds, nor have I wanted to.

I have, however, been able to say "told ya so" many, many, many times with many more left to come.

Why wait until he's gone? That's the lame way I talked about. That's the "sitting on the fence" way we discussed, or porch for you.

Waiting until something happens to say "told ya so" doesn't make an ounce of sense. You can only say "told ya so" if you've been constantly telling them so.

The day Dak leaves Dallas the loser he is and always will be is the big told ya so. There are many smaller told ya so along the way though.
...hooray for you?

CCBoy

Reaction score

Handling injury is still the task master in progress and young players added.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When you sit on the fence (porch) you don't get that satisfaction.

I play. You watch.
You play. lol

Dude. You are just another faceless person on the internet, who happens to enjoy a deep seated anti-Dak Prescott fetish.

Me. I glance around myself, here in the real world, and do not see you playing squat. Anywhere. Wait. Maybe you are playing outside my window. Let me check.

Nope.

Moo.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You play. lol

Dude. You are just another faceless person on the internet, who happens to enjoy a deep seated anti-Dak Prescott fetish.

Me. I glance around myself, here in the real world, and do not see you playing squat. Anywhere. Wait. Maybe you are playing outside my window. Let me check.

Nope.

Moo.
Keep watching from the bleachers, bro!