Dak Prescott "We're not going undefeated. It hasn't been done in 50 years. Woo, surprise."

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Ok, every never Daker has now had your moment to talk crap about the QB. Never Mind the defense, but that doesn't suit your narrative.
Yall feel better now ?
Now just get on board the team and quit ya *****ing.
We have enough problems with Mr All In. We don't need this negative bull**** week after week.
Go Cowboys !

Staubacher

Reaction score
Ok, every never Daker has now had your moment to talk crap about the QB. Never Mind the defense, but that doesn't suit your narrative.
Yall feel better now ?
Now just get on board the team and quit ya *****ing.
We have enough problems with Mr All In. We don't need this negative bull**** week after week.
Go Cowboys !
Jerrah appreciates your support. Hurry 10% off jerseys!

BoysForLife

Reaction score
What do you expect?

This is who he is. He's full of himself and he's about Dak, hard stop

This doesn't bother him. He's not about the Cowboys, or their fans. Never was. He got his. That's all that matters to him and his minions

Been saying for years, his leadership "cred" is vastly, vastly overrated

Carson

Reaction score
I try not to be pro Dak or anti Dak.

But it you score on your first four drives and are still losing by 19 something is not right.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Entitlement has poisoned this franchise for 30+ years.

Dallas won the Super Bowl by five touchdowns, but coach Jimmy Johnson won't allow his team to get fat and happy. One spring day, cornerback and special-teams ace Issiac Holt, annoyed at Johnson's endless "voluntary" off-season workouts, dryly asked a member of the Dallas staff which workouts he could skip and which were mandatory. It took Johnson about five minutes to decide his next move, which was to call three cornerback-hungry teams and offer them Holt for a late-round draft choice. They all declined. The next morning, Johnson called Holt into his office and cut him. “I like Ike," Johnson says, "but I had to do what was best for the Cowboys. When successful organizations fall, I think it's because of two things. One, people feel they're more important than they really are, when the reason they've won is because the team won. Two, they don't work as hard. On this team, if the players don't work as hard or harder than the year before, they know I'll cut them."
https://vault.si.com/vault/1993/09/...faces-go-far-beyond-what-happens-on-the-field

And that was the culture in the building after winning the Super Bowl!

The last time these clowns played a home game they embarrassed themselves. You’d think anyone with a spine would be motivated from that, have it eat at them all off season… not these guys! I got mine!

Last edited:

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I dont mind Dak checking the media and/or unreasonable fans this early in the season.

ArbynTX

Reaction score
So Dak strives for mediocrity rather than playing 100%? So it hasn’t been done in 50 years, what’s wrong with try to do it again 50 years later?

RoboQB

Reaction score
Big meltdown coming next week in Dallas (Arlington).
YUGE!

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Dak is talking like he's Brady or Mahomes and can afford to cruise through the regular season

garyo1954

Reaction score
The highlight of his career:

Get $60 mil
Become Captain Obvious after losing stating, "we won't go undefeated."

Yeah, Captain Obvious we all knew that before the 4th quarter. But thanks for telling us!