Dak Prescott "We're not going undefeated. It hasn't been done in 50 years. Woo, surprise."

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If not for the kicker, the guy who deserves 60 mil far more than Dak, they get smoked 44-7
44-6.

Through two games, Brandon Aubrey has accounted for nearly 54% of all Dallas scoring. Aubrey is this (currently) .500 team's MVP.

This team has a single player, who has consistently performed at a high level during this brief regular season. And it is the KICKER.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Well he isn't wrong, but his noodle arm is a cause of concern. I don't recall it being like I saw it yesterday on a couple of really bad throws. Even TB 12 pointed it out so I must be right, right?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
On almost any other organization, his career would have been backup QB or short stint as a starter & then relegated when they realized his limitations. Here he is patted on the back & rewarded for sub par play to the point he truly believes he's an all time great.

conner01

Reaction score
On almost any other organization, his career would have been backup QB or short stint as a starter & then relegated when they realized his limitations. Here he is patted on the back & rewarded for sub par play to the point he truly believes he's an all time great.
Silly. If you think Dak is not a legit starting QB you really don’t know football. If Dak was a FA he would have gotten the same deal because actual foitball people knows he’s certainly in the top 3rd of QB’s if not higher

conner01

Reaction score
How many games do you expect to win scoring just 1 TD?

Our defense sucked, but if on the flip side you think we’re wining games with 1 TD then you’re delusional.
Your whole offensive game plan changes when you give up a score on every single drive. It’s silky blaming Dak for this loss

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He wasn’t the problem. Do really really think QB pllay is why we lost?
So we need to list every other fault FIRST? Or maybe never mention Dak's at all?

Of course he wasn't the ONLY problem. I can;t find anyone who says any such nonsense.

But as the proclaimed and defacto leader, almost=MVP, highly paid superstar...not to mention just our QB...he has to bear a lot for responsibility. It's just the way things are...especially when you play like he did.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Silly. If you think Dak is not a legit starting QB you really don’t know football. If Dak was a FA he would have gotten the same deal because actual foitball people knows he’s certainly in the top 3rd of QB’s if not higher
It was written very plainly that I think his career would have gone elsewhere. Didn't mention his latest heist at all.

For a guy who doesn't know anything about football, I get proven right a lot. Just random luck I suppose.

conner01

Reaction score
It’s silly absolving Dak of any blame for this loss.

The last time I checked every time a team scores the other team gets the ball back.

1 TD.
How many QB’s have won a football game when the opponent scored every drive? My guess is very, very few if any.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Not sure if someone posted the Nightcap reaction to Dak's comments...they're just pathetically cynical for a guy who "wants to be realistic" as he makes $60mil/annum for TRASH play:

Chasing6

Reaction score
But individual players get them from SOMEbody.

Oh yeah..the NFL!

It is both a team game and individual game. Individuals HAVE to perform or the team goes nowhere.

It's so obvious unless you have some irrational agenda.
No it is never an individual game.