Dak Prescott "We're not going undefeated. It hasn't been done in 50 years. Woo, surprise."

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Your whole offensive game plan changes when you give up a score on every single drive. It’s silky blaming Dak for this loss
Dak's play was sub par, and we expect Tom Brady level since Dak demanded even more than Brady ever made. No excuses even if the defense loses you the game Dak has to look all world in that loss. He can't be having three turnovers, and having issues with scoring TDs from the redzone.

You don't have to like it, but Dak is expected to be nearly flawless to justify that stupid, cap killing contract.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No it is never an individual game.
Yes it is. The players have to perform at individual levels.

For example, people like you say dak can't catch his own passes or make a tackle.

So who does that? Other individuals. Each individual has a job to perform. And those performances can be individually assessed. People make a lot of money doing it.

I get what you are saying but you are dancing around an important aspect to satisfy your protect dak agenda.

I've been saying our putrid run game isn't just the rbs. In that regard...team game right? But you don't have to drill down too far to find individuals not performing their expected duties.

Chasing6

Reaction score

For example, people like you say dak can't catch his own passes or make a tackle.

So who does that? Other individuals. Each individual has a job to perform. And those performances can be individually assessed. People make a lot of money doing it.

I get what you are saying but you are dancing around an important aspect to satisfy your protect dak agenda.

I've been saying our putrid run game isn't just the rbs. In that regard...team game right? But you don't have to drill down too far to find individuals not performing their expected duties.
No they do not.

How does a RB play great when the OLine can't block?

How do DB's play well with zero pass rush?

Football is not an individual game. Never.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score

Kudos to you great post

Chasing6

Reaction score

My examples had zero to do with Dak. Nice try.

blueblood70

Reaction score

this is true and there's nothing wrong with seeing him see this as just one loss... And now that there are 17 games the chances of going undefeated are almost impossible he's right it's just a bad game on the schedule it was terrible historically bad but that's not blow what he said out of proportion the defense was historically bad no offense was ever going to overcome that so let's just move on that's what he's saying he's gonna be preparing for the Ravens who by the way are winless are we gonna talk about that I mean how about the 49ers they haven't looked good how about Patrick mahomes he had like 158 yards and two interceptions yesterday I mean we could go on and on we can look around the league and just pick apart losses because there's only like 5 undefeated teams there's a whole bunch of one in one teams and there's some that haven't won a game at least we're in the one in one category that's what needs to be looked at it's a week to week league.. They need to let this go by Tuesday and start preparing for the Ravens who are gonna be angry and they're gonna come in here desperate and we should be as equally angry and desperate..

blueblood70

Reaction score
R E L A X

No panic in Dak or this team
that's exactly what he's saying and I agree no team is going undefeated in a 17 game season because they haven't truly done it in a 16 game season I mean the patriots came close... He's looking at this as one loss as he should and as most fans should..

pitt33

Reaction score
Did you think before you posted that?
I sure did.

He’s a buffoon.

And a front runner who folds up when his team is down.

The fact of the matter is the Cowboys haven’t had a true franchise quarterback since Aikman.

Chasing6

Reaction score
This is the attitude of the whole team , It’s pragmatic to be taking defeats in your stride but at least acknowledge the buttwupping , otherwise you are never going to improve.
Anyone that thought our team was improving this year after our off season is delusional.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No they do not.

How does a RB play great when the OLine can't block?

How do DB's play well with zero pass rush?

Football is not an individual game. Never.
Who is responsible for the o-line not blocking? Dak? Diggs? The TEAM?

Nope...the individuals that have to block.

You think the blocking just HAPPENS....that the whole team does one action?

No..individuals have to do their jobs to make the team go.

Okay...I give. You win.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Who is responsible for the o-line not blocking? Dak? Diggs? The TEAM?

Nope...the individuals that have to block.

You think the blocking just HAPPENS....that the whole team does one action?

No..individuals have to do their jobs to make the team go.

Okay...I give. You win.
So who is responsible for the running the football? The RB? Fans continue to want to say we have no RB we can't run the ball.

Look at the Niners. 2 weeks in a row Jason Morgan( who? exactly) had 100+ yard game.

When any RB averages 3.5 yards per carry before being touched(McCaffrey last year) it is not difficult to be successful.

Are their some 1 on 1 battles, yes, but a majority of football success is one player being dependent on other players doing their job to be successful.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are their some 1 on 1 battles, yes, but a majority of football success is one player being dependent on other players doing their job to be successful.
There you go then. Substitue "individuals" for players and it's what i have been saying.