Dak putting in the work early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Wow…..way to get your OP going with lots of insults and 12 consecutive posts….that’s got to be a record.

offlimits

Reaction score
So if he practices with players, you complain. If it were a QB from another team, you would complain that Dak isn't doing the same. Instead of hiding behind your veiled posts on stats, play on the field, and his demeanor; post the real reason behind your vitriol towards Dak.
Agree. He could be home eating BBQ and watching basketball with his feet up.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Mahomes has 2 Superbowl rings he can build whatever he darn wants!!!!!
And Chiefs fans will love it, baby!!!!!
P.S.Respect is earned on the field of war not teaching children the Dak dance!!!! :omg:
One of the most hypocritical and ill-informed post on this forum. This is the logic of most fools in power, until their time comes.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
PLAYACTION everyone. I’m gonna roll to the right and never hit the TE on the run; you’ll have to turn your body back to make the catch or jump over your head to catch a high throw.

We’re gonna run this play about 10 times a game, every week, and my accuracy will never improve; so LETS GET TO WORK

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They don't need the practice? Considering you and others kept blaming Dak's WR's for at least HALF of his career-setting and league-leading INT's I would think you and Dak would want all the WR's there.
I didn't blame Lamb that' for sure. I think it was the Noah Brown's that got more blame....

Cowfan75

Reaction score
And there are a lot of idiots who can’t even acknowledge his leadership by getting his receivers over to practice routes. You even think it’s a waste of time.
Leading us to victory going on 8 years!! Let's get ROWDY!!!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hope whatever they are doing helps their performance in actual games and not just camp.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@MountaineerCowboy's Fringe group celebrated the 5 Wins/1Loss by Cooper Rush.

Everything else was a Failure!!

Try sell that Beyond the Forum. :laugh:
LOL...you think I'm a mountaineer fan? Dude...I hammer that guy hard.

If I "celebrate" a LESS than JAG being about to step in and win some games....not because of Mountaineer.

I bet....you are the same guy that said "tank this season NOW" when Cooper had to step in....when he actually HELPED saved our season. You look really stupid now.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Oh wow...you really proved me wrong with that.

Not even my point at all...what are you blabbering about?

As if I care zeke's gone. I will LAUGH at your sorrow if we re sign him. FUN!
You care that Zeke's gone a lot.

I hope we do resign him.

That just guarantees failure and failure is the only thing that will constitute change. 12-5 and losing in the playoffs won't do it. 5-12 will though.

So, yes, please resign Zeke.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This has become the expected with Prescott. And I think this endears him to the fans better than photos in limos with starlets.

I think he is more than aware the greatest criticism of him is his contract. Putting in the work makes the fans feel better.

The proof will be this season and can he get the picks down to a manageable number? If he doesn't, nobody cares how early or hard he works.

It is all about the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.