News: Dak ranked 50

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
you wish I was....I find you mildly amusing...like I said, you are going to keep us entertained during this boring period of no football, until real football starts and then you will easily be ignored. for now enjoy the attention before you become a nobody as you were
Oh yes, what ever will I do when you stop hanging on to every word I say....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Resorting to be an immature, disrespectful asshat again I see. Seems that is all of you and your 'flock' of Dak lovers can do when someone dares question the legitimacy of your faux hero.

Im just glad to see old USArmyPet around spreading your dumbed down Dak hatred. You have a few new friends of late. You trolls will get a long great together.

Enjoy the last few months before the season starts. I have a feeling this is going to be a long and horrible season for trolls like you as Dak and the Offense will be tearing it up and the Cowboys will be winning games on top of it. Where will you turn then troll? Where will you hide?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
And he actually admits that? LOL

Wow, no shame at all.
I never said that. You and your buddies like to twist words.

Ask him for the direct quote. He'll not give it to you, because it does not exist.

I said Dilfer is a winner (FACT) and Marino is not (FACT). That has nothing to with any sort of rankings.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Im just glad to see old USArmyPet around spreading your dumbed down Dak hatred. You have a few new friends of late. You trolls will get a long great together.

Enjoy the last few months before the season starts. I have a feeling this is going to be a long and horrible season for trolls like you as Dak and the Offense will be tearing it up and the Cowboys will be winning games on top of it. Where will you turn then troll? Where will you hide?
You are disrespectful and you'd never speak to people in person the way you do on here.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I never said that. You and your buddies like to twist words.

Ask him for the direct quote. He'll not give it to you, because it does not exist.

I said Dilfer is a winner (FACT) and Marino is not (FACT). That has nothing to with any sort of rankings.

Not true, you seem to credit the QB with every win and every loss. You have no idea about team play and what goes into a win or a loss.

Your Tannehil comment is a text book example of your inability to analyze QB play and how that is affected the team around the QB.

"Dak should be driving the bus exactly how Tannehil is doing it"

All Tannehil has to do is drive the bus. And your memory is also lacking. How was Tannehil driving the bus in Miami genius? And you must have forgotten how well Dak drove the bus in 2016.

You simply have NO clue about football. Its apparent with all your laughable comments.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Oh yes, what ever will I do when you stop hanging on to every word I say....

Where are you going to hide when the Cowboys start winning and Dak is throwing for 300 yards and 3 TD's? All we need is an improved defense. You are going to get run out of town. Better start hoping for mass injuries.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
People that talk like a moron in person get laughed at. You wouldnt last 5 minutes in a football conversation without people laughing in your face.
I know your kind all too well. You've found a little place where you can play bully and smart off to everyone you don't agree with. You're easy to figure out.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I know your kind all too well. You've found a little place where you can play bully and smart off to everyone you don't agree with. You're easy to figure out.

Or maybe you are just the guy that says a lot of dumb things and gets laughed at by everyone. Best part about football is someone is right and someone is proven wrong. Haters like you come and go. At some point, you will get run out of here.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Or maybe you are just the guy that says a lot of dumb things and gets laughed at by everyone. Best part about football is someone is right and someone is proven wrong. Im going to bet on me coming out on top with the nonsense you spew.
Nah, you spout off too much. You disrespect people too much. You use the word "hate" all the time. It's more then just football with you, because if it was just about football you wouldn't feel the need to speak to people the way you do. You would never speak to people face to face the way you speak to people on here.