News: Dak ranked 50

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Look who is the one talking tough on a keyboard? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Tough guy USArmyPet!!!!

GI tough guy on a keyboard. Your bout of anger continues. You seem to fly off the handle rather easy. Poor guy. :muttley:

You would probably throw one wild haymaker and wake up a few minutes later with a big bump on your face. :yourock:

Try me or another keyboard killer...just pay your life insurance premium first.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Why compliment a QB that has yet to accomplish anything? If you are of the mindset that Dallas should be lucky to have Dak then your standards are seriously set very low.

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

1. Rookie of the year, in the conversation for MVP
2. Pro bowl
3. #1 in the NFL in last drive wins his first 3 years in the NFL
4. 2nd in wins only to Tom Brady his first 3 years
5. #2 offense in the NFL 2019
6. 1 yard shy of the Cowboys all time passing record in 2019
7. 2020 led the #1 offense in NFL history before he got hurt at 370 yards passing per game
8. Never a losing season

13-3 playoffs, 9-7, 10-6 playoffs, playoff win..........

Dak's first 4 years stacks up against some of the best to ever play the game. Had Dak had better coaching and a better defense who knows how much more success the team would have had.

Any other dumb comments troll? :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

USArmyVet

Reaction score

1. Rookie of the year, in the conversation for MVP
2. Pro bowl
3. #1 in the NFL in last drive wins his first 3 years in the NFL
4. 2nd in wins only to Tom Brady his first 3 years
5. #2 offense in the NFL 2019
6. 1 yard shy of the Cowboys all time passing record in 2019
7. 2020 led the #1 offense in NFL history before he got hurt at 370 yards passing per game
8. Never a losing season

13-3 playoffs, 9-7, 10-6 playoffs, playoff win..........

Dak's first 4 years stacks up against some of the best to ever play the game. Had Dak had better coaching and a better defense who knows how much more success the team would have had.

Any other dumb comments troll? :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

1-2 career playoffs....barely above .500 career record outside of his rookie year that was carried by Zeke.....but hey, you keep bowing down to Dak

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
In reality, Dak should be ranked much higher. I'm fine with him being underrated but he can't fly under the radar forever.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
1-2 career playoffs....barely above .500 career record outside of his rookie year that was carried by Zeke.....but hey, you keep bowing down to Dak
lets dismiss the times and years and games that don't match up to your argument...awsome :thumbup:

you really should look at Dak's games, played at 4:00PM, north of mississpi, on grass, away, against AFC teams....he is something like 3-9 and 67 rating.....that's awful. he is truly bad. I rest my case :eek:

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You should wonder why people keep saying that.

Dak has a lot of support and quite a few haters too....his daddy Jerry no doubt tells Dak..."son it dont matter as long as you are in the headlines"

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak had a story book 2016 season. What pisses me off is after that 2016 season every game of any importance he seems to just not play very well.
It makes you look good when your RB rushes for 1,600 yards and 15 TDs.

I've said it a million times, Dak is best suited as the bus driver of an offense, not the engine that makes it go. We've watched him for 5 years now. It should be obvious where he excels and where he doesn't.

Hadenough

Reaction score
It makes you look good when your RB rushes for 1,600 yards and 15 TDs.

I've said it a million times, Dak is best suited as the bus driver of an offense, not the engine that makes it go. We've watched him for 5 years now. It should be obvious where he excels and where he doesn't.
Exactly! That win and your in game against philly a couple years ago says it all. Couldn't score one stinking TD and the defense did their job.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Dak's first 4 years stacks up against some of the best to ever play the game.

In Tom Brady’s first 4 years starting, he won 3 superbowls.

In Dan Marino’s first 4 years he made a super bowl, made a second AFCCG, set the season record for TD passes at 48, and set the all time record for yards and TDs in a players first 4 years.

In Joe Montana’s first 4 years he won 3 playoff games, a super bowl, and led the league in a myriad of passing stats.

In John Elway’s first 4 years he went to the playoffs 3 times, went to the Super Bowl, and won 11+ games 3 years straight.

Ben Roethlisberger went 15-1 his rookie season, and then won the super bowl his second season. 5 playoff wins in that span.

In Russel Wilson’s first 4 years he had 4 consecutive 10+ win seasons. He made 3 out of 4 pro bowls. He won 6 playoff games, made 2 Super Bowls, and has a championship ring.

Heck, even in Mcnabb’s first 4 years he won 11+ games 3 straight times, made the playoffs 3 times, won the NFCE twice, made 2 NFCCG and won 5 playoff games.

Now I like Dak Prescott. He puts up some very efficient stat lines. But to say Dak’s first 4 years belong in the category with any of those guys is a very odd thing to say. Do you think fans of those teams would trade those years for Dak’s?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
In Tom Brady’s first 4 years starting, he won 3 superbowls.

In Dan Marino’s first 4 years he made a super bowl, made a second AFCCG, set the season record for TD passes at 48, and set the all time record for yards and TDs in a players first 4 years.

In Joe Montana’s first 4 years he won 3 playoff games, a super bowl, and led the league in a myriad of passing stats.

In John Elway’s first 4 years he went to the playoffs 3 times, went to the Super Bowl, and won 11+ games 3 years straight.

Ben Roethlisberger went 15-1 his rookie season, and then won the super bowl his second season. 5 playoff wins in that span.

In Russel Wilson’s first 4 years he had 4 consecutive 10+ win seasons. He made 3 out of 4 pro bowls. He won 6 playoff games, made 2 Super Bowls, and has a championship ring.

Heck, even in Mcnabb’s first 4 years he won 11+ games 3 straight times, made the playoffs 3 times, won the NFCE twice, made 2 NFCCG and won 5 playoff games.

Now I like Dak Prescott. He puts up some very efficient stat lines. But to say Dak’s first 4 years belong in the category with any of those guys is a very odd thing to say. Do you think fans of those teams would trade those years for Dak’s?
Stop bringing logic and facts into this.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Oh yeah I forgot Mahomes!

50 TD pass season (third ever?), league mvp, 3 AFCCG, 2 SB, 1 ring, 6 playoff wins
It's those OTHER greats they're talking about, not the ones you named off.

You could even throw Troy Aikman in there. They tend to hate on Aikman though for some reason. I guess because he was a leader that won games over putting up those pretty shiny numbers.

The list is long and Dak is ever far from the top of it.