News: Dak ranked 50

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Me not sifting through hundreds of posts for you is my discretion.

You said it.
The truth is, you probably are going through every post looking for a non existent post but will never admit to it. That in itself is a win in my book.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Honesty seems to be in short supply here.

I welcomed him to link me to where I ever said I hated Dak. He won't because he can't. I've never said I hate Dak. I don't hate anyone.

But you're more then welcome to believe his lie.
I don’t know what to believe man…. Accusations are flying fast, left-and-right. It’s a decision that I don’t take lightly, so I will ponder this and try to mentally reach some type of resolution by nightfall.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You should wonder why people keep saying that.

Because, tender mate, people are oral lemmings.
Fans need to ask themselves these things:
What production leads them to this conclusion?
What championships or glorious seasons have we had?
If the bus driver, Allah forbid and may he slay those who wish it, the bus driver is run over by his bus, what résumé does he leave? What great Cowboy lore does he leave us? What impact does he leave on the franchise?
The truth is he would leave us with fewer wins than Romo and with 1 lousy early round playoff win.
Yet we spread palms as Dak rides into Frisco, and we celebrate the cult of mediocrity.

I must take me leave. My mediocre dinner is waiting for me before I take me mediocre sleep of innocents.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Because, tender mate, people are oral lemmings.
Fans need to ask themselves these things:
What production leads them to this conclusion?
What championships or glorious seasons have we had?
If the bus driver, Allah forbid and may he slay those who wish it, the bus driver is run over by his bus, what résumé does he leave? What great Cowboy lore does he leave us? What impact does he leave on the franchise?
The truth is he would leave us with fewer wins than Romo and with 1 lousy early round playoff win.
Yet we spread palms as Dak rides into Frisco, and we celebrate the cult of mediocrity.

I must take me leave. My mediocre dinner is waiting for me before I take me mediocre sleep of innocents.
Enjoy your mediocre dinner.
You make good points, but that old boy's career still has a lot of years left for us to grouse about.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Please link me to where I said I hate Dak.

Don't put words in peoples mouth unless you have the proof to back it up. Which you don't, because I have never said I hated Dak.

Forgive the Dak lovers. They get emotional over any slight upon their $42 million a year baby boy.
They mean well but when you are in a cult you can check in but you can't check out.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Forgive the Dak lovers. They get emotional over any slight upon their $42 million a year baby boy.
They mean well but when you are in a cult you can check in but you can't check out.
I know this, and normally I don't mind the back and forth. It's fun, but, it goes a little to far for my liking when lies start getting told.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Never ever been a Dak lover and I have to claim this about three times a week because I like to argue arguments.

But carry on.

Whatevs.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
There was a motel that used that tag line,, once you check in you cant check out...