Dak rookie year vs. Dak now?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Most 3rd year QB's can actually make plays with their arm . Dak can not or will not.

Yes and I root for all cowboys even Dak.

Ill tell you what.....……..Its been a great season watch the DAKETTES dance around the board as Dak has lead us to the playoffs for the 2nd year in his first 3 years. And all that with a bad Oline, bad coaching, bad scheme, and marginal at best receivers.

Imagine what he could do with more? I look forward to that.

:oldcouple::oldcouple::dance::dance:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Really? I wonder if Kansas City and LA feel that way about their QB's. Could you even get a 3rd round pick for Dak if you offered him up to the NFL Market this spring? Doubt it.

Why would they need a QB when they both have two young good ones? LOL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You should have... We need all you quoted and a new QB.

Ill tell you what.....……..Its been a great season watch the DAKETTES dance around the board as Dak has lead us to the playoffs for the 2nd year in his first 3 years. And all that with a bad Oline, bad coaching, bad scheme, and marginal at best receivers.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yep. Oline will fix him anticipating receivers and his accuracy. I swear some make it seem like Dak plays behind the worst oline in the entire nfl.

Definitely will help. The Cowboys have the 31st ranked pass blocking line in the NFL. So its not the worst, but its close. Facts are stubborn things.

dallas72

Reaction score

You forgot NO TE...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
31 other teams would also love to have the best oline for their respective teams. Would argue a decent amount of teams would swap for Dallas oline even in its present state. Nothing is ever in a vacuum. Dak is figured out. He got a tremendous wr in cooper now that has also been taken away the last couple of games. Hopefully that doesnt continue

Why would anyone swap for the 31st ranked pass blocking line in the NFL? All those high flying offenses you see have the best Olines in football.

dallas72

Reaction score
I did sorry. Worst TE's in the NFL.

His #1 pass catcher and security blanket quit on draft day. Pro bowl center went down 1 month before the season started.
Imo...Witten kinda screwed us....his retirement 2 days before the draft killed any Hope's of grabbing a TE....we could of had Dallas Goedart over Conor William's

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why would anyone swap for the 31st ranked pass blocking line in the NFL? All those high flying offenses you see have the best Olines in football.

We have a 300 million offline missing only Fredrick.....man you are the excuse troll KING of these forums....that same line has Zeke leading the NFL in rushing.....TROLL!!!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We have a 300 million offline missing only Fredrick.....man you are the excuse troll KING of these forums....that same line has Zeke leading the NFL in rushing.....TROLL!!!!

Lets just clarify just how dumb that statement was:

2016: Smith, Leary, Frederick, Martin, Free.

2018: Smith (banged up and not the same), Rookie/2nd stringer/3rd stringer, 2nd stringer, Martin/4th stringer, Collins

Out of 3 pro bowl players, one is gone, 2 are injured or oft injured, and we have a cast off FA pickup playing at guard. Collins is a downgrade over Free.

ALL 5 positions have been compromised since 2016. We are one of the most penalized Olines in the league and we are the 31st ranked pass blocking line. We are 31st in the NFL in sacks given up by the line.

On any level that was one of the dumbest statements you could have possibly made. Par for the course for you. In short you are a total and complete troll.

Dak lead us to the playoff AGAIN despite the horror and you just cant handle it. LOL

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lets just clarify just how dumb that statement was:

2016: Smith, Leary, Frederick, Martin, Free.

2018: Smith (banged up and not the same), Rookie/2nd stringer/3rd stringer, 2nd stringer, Martin/4th stringer, Collins

Out of 3 pro bowl players, one is gone, 2 are injured or oft injured, and we have a cast off FA pickup playing at guard. Collins is a downgrade over Free.

ALL 5 positions have been compromised since 2016. We are one of the most penalized Olines in the league and we are the 31st ranked pass blocking line. We are 31st in the NFL in sacks given up by the line.

On any level that was one of the dumbest statements you could have possibly made. Par for the course for you. In short you are a total and complete troll.

Dak lead us to the playoff AGAIN despite the horror and you just cant handle it. LOL

Excuses excuses excuses.....I wish Dak was talented as your abundance of excuses....

Dak Prescott completed 80% of his passes yesterday!! That’s my QB!!!!
1f624.png
270a-1f3fb.png
” 20/25........wait for it........161 yards.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Excuses excuses excuses.....I wish Dak was talented as your abundance of excuses....

Dak Prescott completed 80% of his passes yesterday!! That’s my QB!!!!
1f624.png
270a-1f3fb.png
” 20/25........wait for it........161 yards.

Yep, you got hammered. Thanks for playing. Troll on!!!

20/25 80% 161 yards, no turnovers, 1 rushing TD and 1 passing TD...……..wait for it...…………...wait for it...………..AND A CLINCHED NFC EAST TITLE!!!!! PLAYOFFS AGAIN!!!! :lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao2:

visionary

Reaction score
My biggest problem with Dak is his inability to improve in areas of basic QB play

Footwork
Pre snap reads
Anticipating holes in coverage
Ball security
Having a mental clock on when to get the balk out

Either he can't improve or does not want to put in the work to improve or does not think he needs to improve

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Without one of the best defenses in the league and Zeke we wouldn't be close to sniffing the playoffs. Dak is along for the ride.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Probably half the sacks dak has taken are because he holds on to the ball for so long

Redline360

Reaction score
Being the second worst OL for pass protection goes both ways. I believe dak is listed as the 10th quarterback with the most amount of time to throw.

OL usually gets banged with holding penalties when a quarterback holds the ball to long. I mean Zeke did run behind the same line to lead the league in rushing yards so how bad can they be? Stacked boxes too

Not hard to do the math

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Without one of the best defenses in the league and Zeke we wouldn't be close to sniffing the playoffs. Dak is along for the ride.

You are along for the rid buddy. All the hate from trolls like you couldnt stop the Dak train.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You are along for the rid buddy. All the hate from trolls like you couldnt stop the Dak train.

The dam train lol. He's a joke of a QB on a winning team. Like I said I'm just glad our defense can make up for daks dead weight.