Dak should learn from Russel Wilson on deep throws

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So as long as the QB has the ball at the end, even if the RB breaks off a 60 yard game winning run, the QB gets the win in your eyes?
In everyone’s eyes LOL but yours. I’m late got to go Well you blame him for the loss. Don’t you love the hypocrisy

phildadon86

Reaction score
Again trying to move the goal post.. You really do have no shame do you.. Jones missed games due to injury and Wentz missed games due to sucking so bad. If not for those two eventualities I have no doubt that both would have continued to "lead" Dak in turnovers.. No matter how much you try to twist and turn.. whatever pace he was on for turnovers.. he was ALWAYS behind those two.. But apparently in your mind he was going to have a Romo game at any moment and pass them up.. You go head and run with that.
Pretty sure Dak got injured and still had more touchdowns than Daniel Jones in 2020

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
In everyone’s eyes LOL but yours. I’m late got to go Well you blame him for the loss. Don’t you love the hypocrisy
I've changed my stance.

No player wins or loses a game. There's too many people on the field that is responsible.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've changed my stance.

No player wins or loses a game. There's too many people on the field that is responsible.
The NFL said Prescott has more primetime wins than any other quarterback. So write them a letter and blame them tell them it’s a team sport. Oh never mind it’s all Elliot nothing without him. Hypocrisy at its best. I’ve never changed my stance. It’s always been a team sport. And the game is one in the locker room before the game is ever played. Everything else is just battle. On a silly forum

phildadon86

Reaction score
And I'm not going to, because as soon as I do you're just going to ask another question that I don't care about.

I know your game and I'm much better at it then you are.
It’s not a game. You say daks stats at the end of games are garbage time. Even though he brought us to within 1 score and sometimes the lead in the 4th quarter. I brought up Wilson scoring to end the game losing and padding his stats and you said “he was trying to win” how are Wilson’s stats not garbage time if he didn’t win based on the logic you use for dak? Because he was within 1 score? He still lost. So is it garbage time or not for Wilson? @MountaineerCowboy im not letting you out of this convo sir lol. Or do you not want to answer? Because the double standard you have for Dak will be revealed for all to see.

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The NFL said Prescott has more primetime wins than any other quarterback. So write them a letter and blame them tell them it’s a team sport. Oh never mind it’s all Elliot nothing without him. Hypocrisy at its best
The NFL says Mahomes has a Super Bowl win, but you say it was the team, right?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The NFL says Mahomes has a Super Bowl win, but you say it was the team, right?
Exactly. So blame the NFL not me . And then you just say you change your stance and it’s a team sport. So which is it. Statistics for the end of a players career nothing more nothing less. Go cowboys.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Exactly. So blame the NFL not me . And then you just say you change your stance and it’s a team sport. So which is it. Statistics for the end of a players career nothing more nothing less. Go cowboys.
Stats matter, but the team unit playing together and being on the same page matters more.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It’s not a game. You say daks stats at the end of games are garbage time. Even though he brought us to within 1 score and sometimes the lead in the 4th quarter. I brought up Wilson scoring to end the game losing and padding his stats and you said “he was trying to win” how are Wilson’s stats not garbage time if he didn’t win based on the logic you use for dak? Because he was within 1 score? He still lost. So is it garbage time or not for Wilson? @MountaineerCowboy im not letting you out of this convo sir lol. Or do you not want to answer? Because the double standard you have for Dak will be revealed for all to see.
come on....you don't get it...you still don't get it....when Dak wins or tries to win, its the team, coaches, WRs, the wins, the sun's angle, section 504, row 27, the janitor...the people watching on TV...but the other QBs get all the credit all the time...there is always and will always be a double standard with these guys...just get used to it.

oh, and wait until we lose a game regardless of how, and see how every throw, every drive, every down, every quarter and every half and the whole game get scrutinized to no end... but when we win....it was zeke, the OL, defense coming through, the WRs, etc.....I guarantee this 100%.....book mark this post and I will pull it during the season...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You should read the whole conversation before you butt in.
its the same old drivel, I read one post, glanced at others and its all the same regurgitated stuff.....who has time to waste...at least not today...

oh, and you don't want me to comment on anything...try private messaging...