Twitter: Dak shoulder injury?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Wonder when that happened. We will be running the ball.. Or it’s a trick to make them think we are gonna run the ball and JG will totally try to fool them and abandon the run.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
as long as Zeke or Pollard don't show up on the injury report, we're good
Yeah we're good because of what they did on Sunday. Its been rare they have looked that good this season and if this team is going to be one dimensional they are going to have a long day in front of them.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah no.

If Dak is severely limited in throwing the ball (just opining here, I have no idea how bad it is), this team will be easier to stop for Philly.
That's what I'm saying. People are letting that performance on Sunday really go to their head. I have seen nothing from these guys to believe they can duplicate that performance in Philly. Kellen is going to have to get creative.

Its odd Dak has this injury. He seemed to not take many hits on Sunday and dodged a few would be sacks.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Losing your starting QB is very rarely a good thing hope he’s ok and is ready for Sunday.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yeah we're good because of what they did on Sunday. Its been rare they have looked that good this season and if this team is going to be one dimensional they are going to have a long day in front of them.

The fact Dak has and can beat people with his arm this year (and the WRs we have) have made it easier to run. That's just a reality.

Now put a Prescott with a bum arm (or worse, Cooper Rush) at QB and the Eagles will load up on the run (and they have a decent run defense to begin with) and dare an injured QB (or backup QB) to beat them.

"Hard to function" from Garrett has me spooked.

nobody

Reaction score
That's what I'm saying. People are letting that performance on Sunday really go to their head. I have seen nothing from these guys to believe they can duplicate that performance in Philly. Kellen is going to have to get creative.

Its odd Dak has this injury. He seemed to not take many hits on Sunday and dodged a few would be sacks.

Maybe it's a bone spur or something. My uncle had one of those and it came on suddenly and without warning. After he had minor surgery to have it removed, it wasn't an issue.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yeah no.

If Dak is severely limited in throwing the ball (just opining here, I have no idea how bad it is), this team will be easier to stop for Philly.
He played the entire game with it, he's not throwing in practice as a precaution.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He will play and we will use screens and shorter passes. He probly had this problem last week. Unless its fresh. The game was Sunday you would think he would have had the MRI Monday.