Twitter: Dak shoulder injury?

Proximo

Reaction score
Lmao. This is ignorant. Your goal was to play for division titles at a 7-7 record to gain a playoff spot with no real shot to do anything in the playoffs? Where is the goal to actually play for championships?

That’s how you interpreted his comment?
Good lord.

:facepalm:

I hope you’re trolling.....because if you’re not, I’ve got some bad news.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Lmao. This is ignorant. Your goal was to play for division titles at a 7-7 record to gain a playoff spot with no real shot to do anything in the playoffs? Where is the goal to actually play for championships?
Just go away and spare us your incessant *****ing.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Just go away and spare us your incessant *****ing.

Oh no. Am I not sunshine pumping enough for you? This team has not did anything of any substance for over 20 years. So yes, there is plenty of b'ing going on with this fanbase. Boo hoo. Get over yourself. This season has been a disaster. But hey, we can win the division with 8 wins. Yay!!

star-ving

Reaction score
Get_out_of_jail_free.jpg

phildadon86

Reaction score
You do understand the word games is plural right? Do you need a definition ? Can you tell me besides this last game when its was not close " one score" difference ? I can ..... 10/20/2019 was 10-37 Cowboys , which also was the only real beating Eagles took in Dak / Wentz era ? The other 2 were Eagles wins 11/19/2017 || 37-09 and 01/01/2017 || 27-13
I dont need a definitition. You said the last 4 games. I was pointing out that the last game wasnt close. Easy little buddy.