Dak summed up in a sentence and a question

Kaiser

Reaction score
And if we are talking GMs, I’m also pretty sure no defense is going to defend Winston all day with one deep safety, man on the outside all day either.

What were you saying about Jameis Winston?

khiladi

Reaction score
And Interceptions. Funny that you left that part out.

YOU are the one that made the passing yardage comparison.. not I..

you forgot DaK’s pass blocking.. when he was getting sacked we much as Winston, how many fumbles did he have? How many yards did he throw?

Kaiser

Reaction score
YOU are the one that made the passing yardage comparison.. not I..

I did and YOU said Winston was comparable because of their passing yardage. Now YOU have ignored it twice when I pointed out the main difference between Dak and Winston is that Winston throws two picks a game.

Like the Pick Six that lost his team the game today. You might want to look that play up.

khiladi

Reaction score
I did and YOU said Winston was comparable because of their passing yardage. Now YOU have ignored it twice when I pointed out the main difference between Dak and Winston is that Winston throws two picks a game.

Like the Pick Six that lost his team the game today. You might want to look that play up.

no, I said the basis of your argument of passing yardage is dumb. You basically pick and choose the differences you want to elevate Dak.. So many excuses.. Winston has nowhere near the pass blocking Dak does and still puts up yardage. When Dak was the blocking Winston does, he throws less than 200 yards a game and leads the league in fumbles.

Kaiser

Reaction score
no, I said the basis of your argument of passing yardage is dumb. You basically pick and choose the differences you want to elevate Dak..

That wasn't the argument, but I know you can't pass up any opportunity to rip on Prescott. The post is on the first page of this thread, its not hard to find.

khiladi

Reaction score
That wasn't the argument, but I know you can't pass up any opportunity to rip on Prescott. The post is on the first page of this thread, its not hard to find.

Of course it is.. YOU made the claim passing yardage is the standard to elevate Dak..

Kaiser

Reaction score
Of course it is.. YOU made the claim passing yardage is the standard to elevate Dak..

I didn't, but any port in the Hate Dak storm huh? BTW, Dak is at 235 yards passing in three quarters, three TDs. I know that kills you.

khiladi

Reaction score
I didn't, but any port in the Hate Dak storm huh? BTW, Dak is at 235 yards passing in three quarters, three TDs. I know that kills you.

Yes you did and Dak has been awful this game.. and how was he last week..

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
If the biggest thing in your life is an undergrad degree from Cal Poly, you don't get to call anyone names anywhere.

Loool, even if that was the case that’s 100x what your sad life has amounted to.

A pathetic fraud trying to affiliate himself with a university because he’s “walked the campus” and the sum of his military accomplishments is that he’s got a dd-214.

:lmao2:

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
If only we could have played the Giants, Skins and Dolphins every week!!. WE might have finished 10-6

Kaiser

Reaction score
Loool, even if that was the case that’s 100x what your sad life has amounted to.

A pathetic fraud trying to affiliate himself with a university because he’s “walked the campus” and the sum of his military accomplishments is that he’s got a dd-214.

I'm listening, post all your amazing life accomplishments - personally and in the military. Brag all you want. I'll wait.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
They just posted a stat in the Eagles game that Carson Wentz is the 1st passer in the history of the NFL with 4000 yards passing and not one receiver with 500 yards....anyone still think he is not a franchise QB? Anyone here really think Dak could have pulled that off? Having the same injuries on offense that Wentz had this season?

erod

Reaction score
They just posted a stat in the Eagles game that Carson Wentz is the 1st passer in the history of the NFL with 4000 yards passing and not one receiver with 500 yards....anyone still think he is not a franchise QB? Anyone here really think Dak could have pulled that off? Having the same injuries on offense that Wentz had this season?
Jameis Winston threw for 5,000 yards this year.

Ignore stats.