Dak summed up in a sentence and a question

erod

Reaction score
Hey you were the one saying the Cowboys should get two firsts and two seconds for Prescott. You should go back and reread your own post and ask yourself how stupid that sounds.
No, I didn't.

Try again.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I have already called you out on it in the past and you bailed during the debate. You consistently either downplay other players at ANY POINT Dak is being compared - that's simply what you do.
Wrong again, you have called me out and I have proven you wrong time and time again. I'm still waiting on you to show me your proof that i said everybody else sucks but not Dak....... go back and read what i have said about Dak the past few weeks. Here is a hint, it's not rainbows and butterflies.

But I have called out ones that say he is a bum and have defended him when its needed. I'm not a dummy like you cause I call it the way I see it. If he plays well I say it, even he makes a boneheaded decision or bad throw I call it out. So stop the BS and keep my name out your mouth until you get facts to back up the nonsense you say

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
he's suggesting we give two firsts and seconds plus dak for the right to draft burrow. not the other way around.

That's even dumber! Trade away first and second round picks in two years in a row plus your starting QB that will be on a franchise tag for a QB that has take zero NFL snaps. I can't put into words how ecstatic I am that erod has nothing to do with the Cowboys and their player personnel.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
that's just getting too hypothetical for me to answer. would we still have a #4 pick?

Actually we had two 4th round picks in 2016 and for sake of arguments I'll say they used Prescott's pick on a guard.

erod

Reaction score
That's even dumber! Trade away first and second round picks in two years in a row plus your starting QB that will be on a franchise tag for a QB that has take zero NFL snaps. I can't put into words how ecstatic I am that erod has nothing to do with the Cowboys and their player personnel.
You're Jerry Jones.

I'm Ozzie Newsome.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Wrong again, you have called me out and I have proven you wrong time and time again. I'm still waiting on you to show me your proof that i said everybody else sucks but not Dak....... go back and read what i have said about Dak the past few weeks. Here is a hint, it's not rainbows and butterflies.

But I have called out ones that say he is a bum and have defended him when its needed. I'm not a dummy like you cause I call it the way I see it. If he plays well I say it, even he makes a boneheaded decision or bad throw I call it out. So stop the BS and keep my name out your mouth until you get facts to back up the nonsense you say

I prove it every time you hop in to downplay other QBs/players to prop up Dak. We've done this already lol

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I prove it every time you hop in to downplay other QBs/players to prop up Dak. We've done this already lol
You still haven't proven that BS you said. Show me where I said every player sucks except Dak. If you don't then it's proven you are a joke and clown. When you mention me again you better have facts to back your stupidity.

cern

Reaction score
did you ever consider he might not be serious?

cern

Reaction score
Actually we had two 4th round picks in 2016 and for sake of arguments I'll say they used Prescott's pick on a guard.
I said the #4 pick (fourth overall), not 4th round picks. you're missing a lot today. not normal for you.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I said the #4 pick (fourth overall), not 4th round picks. you're missing a lot today. not normal for you.

My bad. If your thinking about 2016 the Cowboys wanted Bosa but he went in the 3rd pick so the Cowboys took Elliott. I had no problem with that both Wentz and Goff were gone and the only other QB drafted in the 1st was Lynch and it's a good thing that trade never happened.

Kaiser

Reaction score
We had 3 road games with no touchdowns this year..

I count two games and not three. One was New England in bad weather where neither team scored an offensive touchdown. New England has a QB who is pretty good.

The other was last week and Dak was playing through an injury that would keep most QBs out of the game. He was overthrowing everything and didn't practice before or after, you can't judge his career off that one game.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Its all moot. Why in the hell would the Bengals tank all year just to trade their pick lol? You are saying some far out there stuff. .

Hey, it worked for the Commanders with RGIII, right?

And if the Rams got six premium picks for Goff, what are the Bengals going to ask for? Three entire drafts?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I count two games and not three. One was New England in bad weather where neither team scored an offensive touchdown. New England has a QB who is pretty good.

The other was last week and Dak was playing through an injury that would keep most QBs out of the game. He was overthrowing everything and didn't practice before or after, you can't judge his career off that one game.

Translated: “Oh those games? Yeah, I got excuses ready for all of them.”

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Translated: “Oh those games? Yeah, I got excuses ready for all of them.”

Wentz playing without

Jeffries
Jackson
Agholar
Ertz
Lane Johnson
Jordan Howard
Darron Sproles

and thats just going into the Giants game!!
during the game he lost
Sanders
Brandon Brooks
for the game
and
They are playing in a monsoon of rain...result so far
Eagles 10- Giants 3 at the half...thats why Wentz is a franchise QB and our guy is not

bewp7

Reaction score
i would give dak $15M a year. not 1 cent more. his accuracy and pocket awareness will NEVER be fixed and i am not paying a QB that u need to surround w/ expensive pieces to make a "dak friendly" system franchise QB money...that is the dumbest thing u could ever do.

also i am not a dak hater...i am a cowboys fan that wants to see them win a super bowl and they will never do that with a below avg qb eating up a huge amount of cap space.