Dak summed up in a sentence and a question

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I'm listening, post all your amazing life accomplishments - personally and in the military. Brag all you want. I'll wait.

Well, let’s see...using your line of reasoning I’ve accomplished the following:
  1. I once walked the halls of a hospital which makes me a doctor.
  2. I once visited the National Air and Space Museum which makes me an astronaut.
  3. I have a set of Michelin tires which makes me an award winning chef.

Kaiser

Reaction score
They just posted a stat in the Eagles game that Carson Wentz is the 1st passer in the history of the NFL with 4000 yards passing and not one receiver with 500 yards....anyone still think he is not a franchise QB? Anyone here really think Dak could have pulled that off? Having the same injuries on offense that Wentz had this season?

Yes, I do. Dak had 387 yards passing in the last game of the season in 2018 with Zeke and 4 of his OL all missing the game.

That would be 6100 yards for the season if done over 16 games.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I’ve repeatedly made an absolute fool out of you.

Just one thing. You got to be acting night manager when the real guy got sick? Pat on the back after twirling the big arrow at passing cars?

Just one, I know you can do it.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes, I do. Dak had 387 yards passing in the last game of the season in 2018 with Zeke and 4 of his OL all missing the game.

That would be 6100 yards for the season if done over 16 games.

I think Dak should go back in when the Cowboys get the ball back and throw for a meaningless 2 yards to get the Cowboys passing record...cause then you guys will have something to talk about

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Just one thing. You got to be acting night manager when the real guy got sick? Pat on the back after twirling the big arrow at passing cars?

Just one, I know you can do it.

Awwww, can I just rehash all the things you thought you’ve accomplished?

:lmao:

Kaiser

Reaction score
I think Dak should go back in when the Cowboys get the ball back and throw for a meaningless 2 yards to get the Cowboys passing record...cause then you guys will have something to talk about

Sleep tight!

9K1B7FCXCNFPE_p_2048x.jpg

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I will say that is a classy move by the team and Dak to not try and throw for a record. I don't think Dak would have wanted it that way

DFWJC

Reaction score
Like the last game of last season, padded 4 Tds and no picks to his final stats vs a JV team.
Added 4 to that final TD-int differential.
:flagwave:

Nothing against Dak, but I don't think I've ever seen a season where a QB racked up so many stats vs terrible competition and then played so poorly (except 1-2 games) vs average to good competition.

It was just very weird.
But a year (or week?) from now, anyone looking at the raw stats won't know the difference anyway.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
9 points? So they could've put up 18 points? 18 points is a scheme thats' working against one of the worst defenses in the league? They gave up 30 plus to the Dolphins but 18 is acceptable?

If we left 21 points on the field then the Eagles left 35. They were in cruise control.

Yes, the eagles could have put up 9 additional points and still lost to us if we just hit the gimmie throws for TDs. I mean, what is so difficult to understand about that?