Dak thinks he's in the best shape ever and

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I’m sure Dak will have his best year, but...

“best shape of my life!” Is the most overused, irrelevant off-season topic we keep hearing over and over and over. Every single year should be your best shape, as you’ve been working toward it a year longer than you did before
It’s pretty common knowledge that physical therapy for a serious injury will get you in the best shape. The really motivated players put in more time conditioning and rehabbing coming off an injury than in normal off seasons because they have to.

Hadenough

Reaction score
It’s pretty common knowledge that physical therapy for a serious injury will get you in the best shape. The really motivated players put in more time conditioning and rehabbing coming off an injury than in normal off seasons because they have to.
I agree! But all the rehab and conditioning in the world isnt going to make him any better than hes been the past few years. Its even possible he is slower than he was before the injury and we know his accuracy in the redzone wont be any better.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I agree! But all the rehab and conditioning in the world isnt going to make him any better than hes been the past few years. Its even possible he is slower than he was before the injury and we know his accuracy in the redzone wont be any better.
Heard your dude has been struggling. What’s up with that?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Who Lawrence or Wentz? I don't follow them what's going on?
Lawrence has been struggling at practice. Apparently local media has been over it and others are trying to calm people claiming he is trying to overcome surgery and learn a new system.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Lawrence has been struggling at practice. Apparently local media has been over it and others are trying to calm people claiming he is trying to overcome surgery and learn a new system.
Ahhh ok! I dont follow him but I did watch him some in college. Hes making a transition along with an injury. Gonna have some growing pains but he will adapt.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
is more agile than he's ever been. Was reported on Cowboys Break. May 26th. Also some video of him jumping up and down on one leg at a time. Looked like he was on springs. I was shocked.
whew..... thank God. I know it was his lack of endurance that cost us that payoff game against the Packers. Now, with an in shape Dak......sky is the limit.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Exactly which has nothing to do with him overcoming any mental issue about getting hit.
IM just an avg joe that was a decent HS basketball player. Ive broke my ankle and spraine them dozens of times. As soon as I could run full speed again, you dont even think about the ankle. Dak is a pro athlete with way more moxy and confidence in himself than I ever had.... there is nor will there be any "Mental." issues to overcome in regards to his ankle.

Hadenough

Reaction score
IM just an avg joe that was a decent HS basketball player. Ive broke my ankle and spraine them dozens of times. As soon as I could run full speed again, you dont even think about the ankle. Dak is a pro athlete with way more moxy and confidence in himself than I ever had.... there is nor will there be any "Mental." issues to overcome in regards to his ankle.
You have to take that first hit or tackle before you realize your ok. It will help his confidence.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
is more agile than he's ever been. Was reported on Cowboys Break. May 26th. Also some video of him jumping up and down on one leg at a time. Looked like he was on springs. I was shocked.

Dak has $200 million reasons to say that.
What's he going to say, Elon, that he is doing poorly?
Seriously. He could take a scab off his forearm and you'd be jumping (like Dak) for joy.
Be more nuanced, old boy.
You could, for instance, write: "Dak is encouraged on his shape. He can jump up and down. See the video."
But nooo, you are shocked.
Oh, have they cleaned up the petro gulf spill? No wonder crustaceans are so expensive.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dak has $200 million reasons to say that.
What's he going to say, Elon, that he is doing poorly?
Seriously. He could take a scab off his forearm and you'd be jumping (like Dak) for joy.
Be more nuanced, old boy.
You could, for instance, write: "Dak is encouraged on his shape. He can jump up and down. See the video."
But nooo, you are shocked.
Oh, have they cleaned up the petro gulf spill? No wonder crustaceans are so expensive.
Be a hater. Be you. I’ll continue to call you such.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Let's see him dunk a basketball. Pretty sure he dunk before the injury.