Dak thinks he's in the best shape ever and

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is going to be addressing this question of his health proactively or reactively until it's no longer a question. He is the most talked about QB on the most talked about team in the league and unless something happens with Rodgers or Watson, there's nothing else to talk about. I am sure his agent has counselled him on being out in front of this as well as the Cowboys fo wanting nothing but positive vibe about their 40M QB.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Well, you know Rocky, that he's been training with a sect of Shao Lin priest (aka: David Carradine) and this Zen factor can't me minimized. He's snatching flies out of the air with chop sticks and grabbing deadly mambas with 2 finger grasp techniques. Also in an effort to increase is mobility and agility he is also taking square dance lessons.

I'm excited to see this 2021 version of Dakota.

Go Cowboys.
I visualize all that and just... :lmao: thanks for the humor. :)

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
I visualize all that and just... :lmao: thanks for the humor. :)

Well JK, I appreciate your posts and you are welcome. Nice that some on here can love our Cowboys without getting their undies pulling up on their nethers like a wedgie. Others are so uptight that everything they don't agree with turns them into attack dogs . . . it's almost like you got caught sneaking into their daughters bedroom.

I love my Cowboys, been with them since 12 years old and the Ice Bowl. Shame some, as fans, can't have fun, be brother and sister fans, and enjoy this board.

Go Cowboys!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Well JK, I appreciate your posts and you are welcome. Nice that some on here can love our Cowboys without getting their undies pulling up on their nethers like a wedgie. Others are so uptight that everything they don't agree with turns them into attack dogs . . . it's almost like you got caught sneaking into their daughters bedroom.

I love my Cowboys, been with them since 12 years old and the Ice Bowl. Shame some, as fans, can't have fun, be brother and sister fans, and enjoy this board.

Go Cowboys!
:hammer::hammer::hammer:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Well, I didn't call Dak lazy nor did I back track. But I could be wrong. Maybe you aren't a liar and you're just really as stupid as your posts make you appear to be. I'll let you decide which one you want to be.
You can’t say crap like this and try to slink away from it. It makes you look very weak. Just man up and own your words.
When I hear "best shape of my life" I interpret that as not working as hard as you could in the past.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Well, you know Rocky, that he's been training with a sect of Shao Lin priest (aka: David Carradine) and this Zen factor can't me minimized. He's snatching flies out of the air with chop sticks and grabbing deadly mambas with 2 finger grasp techniques. And in an effort to increase is mobility and agility he is also taking square dance lessons.

I'm excited to see this 2021 version of Dakota.

Go Cowboys.
smart***

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You can’t say crap like this and try to slink away from it. It makes you look very weak. Just man up and own your words.
There is a huge difference between saying what I said and you claiming I said lazy. Reading comprehension is sorely lacking on this site, whether intentional or people are just plain stupid. It's why we can't discuss things here and everything always has to resort to an argument. Not working as hard in the past as you're doing this year DOES NOT equal being lazy in the past.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
There is a huge difference between saying what I said and you claiming I said lazy. Reading comprehension is sorely lacking on this site, whether intentional or people are just plain stupid. It's why we can't discuss things here and everything always has to resort to an argument. Not working as hard in the past as you're doing this year DOES NOT equal being lazy in the past.
I'll let your words speak for themselves. You implied, said he was lazy. Here's your words for the 3rd time. Every time you try and backtrack you look weak. Just man up and admit it.

When I hear "best shape of my life" I interpret that as not working as hard as you could in the past.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah!, I agree with Dak. He wasn't paid enough before to be in his best shape ever. Now if they can get him more money he will get in even better shape. Maybe good enough shape to win one or two playoff games.
Go Dak.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'll let your words speak for themselves. You implied, said he was lazy. Here's your words for the 3rd time. Every time you try and backtrack you look weak. Just man up and admit it.
Give'm hell Rocky! I'd step in but you got this!

Hadenough

Reaction score
is more agile than he's ever been. Was reported on Cowboys Break. May 26th. Also some video of him jumping up and down on one leg at a time. Looked like he was on springs. I was shocked.
Now if he could just become a natural thrower and gain some arm strength. His throw wouldn't land 10 yards short of the WR when a pass rush is in his face and he can't step into it. Since Dak isn't facing a defense yet maybe he can work on his carnival games.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Ya know, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I can intentionally miss someone's point and create straw man arguments, too. I'm surprised you consider it child's play though. It appears you approved up above.
I like you!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Now if he could just become a natural thrower and gain some arm strength. His throw wouldn't land 10 yards short of the WR when a pass rush is in his face and he can't step into it. Since Dak isn't facing a defense yet maybe he can work on his carnival games.
It’s tag team time with the haters. :lmao: