Twitter: Dak: This is my home. I’m not leaving. I’m a Cowboy

Kwyn

Reaction score
I didn’t call you any names.

You’re so remedial that you don’t even know what name-calling is.
:lmao2:

If QB wins ARE a stat, great for Dak! Dak is 42-27 and even if you cherry-picked the years you chose (LOL at lowly hater logic), 29-24 with complete mediocrity around him is pretty good. How did Deshaun Watson do last year with trash around him? Oh right, 4-12. How did the great Troy Aikman do when the team around him wasn’t loaded???

If QB wins ARE NOT a stat, great for Dak! That means you can’t judge Dak based on the team’s overall performance, and his individual stats are undoubtedly top 8.

You see how Dak wins (and you LOSE) no matter which route you choose? You see why Dak will earn $75M this year and you’re crying about it on a message board?

Some people are winners, some people are losers.
:thumbup:
Hey, I read here that Dak is a zero game winner if you only look at the game against the Seahawks in Seattle.

He won ZERO games if you don’t consider any of those other games where Dak slobbered ALLEGE they Dak won a game

i think all of Dak’s wins are fake news

Rayman70

Reaction score
Thats when Dak should have said, "YET TO BE DETERMINED, LETS GET TO WORK AND FIND OUT."

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
LOLLLL so “QB wins” are a stat again?

Hmm, that magically wasn’t the case when Dak won 2 division titles and a playoff game in his first 3 years!

If QB wins are NOT a stat, then the individual stats show Dak as a clear-cut top 8 QB.

You’re remedial.

Explains your life’s “work.”
I seen this stat that since 2016 only 3 QBs have 17000 passing yards
100 TDs
Less than 40 INTs

Those 3 are
Rodgers
Brees
and the 3rd..... you guessed it Dak

DandyDon52

Reaction score
well duh IT IS NOW !!!! became home when he signed.
There you go! no worries lol Dak and steve say they are the best team in the east!
Boy they will look bad if they dont win it, since they are the best team!

I am thinking wash may be the best team this year and be first to win it 2nd time in a row.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I didn’t call you any names.

You’re so remedial that you don’t even know what name-calling is.
:lmao2:

If QB wins ARE a stat, great for Dak! Dak is 42-27 and even if you cherry-picked the years you chose (LOL at lowly hater logic), 29-24 with complete mediocrity around him is pretty good. How did Deshaun Watson do last year with trash around him? Oh right, 4-12. How did the great Troy Aikman do when the team around him wasn’t loaded???

If QB wins ARE NOT a stat, great for Dak! That means you can’t judge Dak based on the team’s overall performance, and his individual stats are undoubtedly top 8.

You see how Dak wins (and you LOSE) no matter which route you choose? You see why Dak will earn $75M this year and you’re crying about it on a message board?

Some people are winners, some people are losers.

Look at your posts: in almost every one you resort to name calling or insults as that is who you are so denying it does not help your cause.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I seen this stat that since 2016 only 3 QBs have 17000 passing yards
100 TDs
Less than 40 INTs

Those 3 are
Rodgers
Brees
and the 3rd..... you guessed it Dak

First, Dak has 40 career INT's so it's not actually LESS THAN 40 INT's. That said, here are the 3 QB's you listed in terms of stats, regular season record, and playoff record:

Rodgers 37 Years Old (71 games) 1,652 of 2,540 65% Comp % 18,846 Yards 7.42 YPA 155 TD's 24 INT's 56 Wins 24 Losses 1 Tie 4-3 in Playoffs 3 NFC Championship appearances

Brees 42 Years Old (70 games) 1,777 of 2,466 72.1% Comp % 19,455 Yards 7.89 YPA 143 TD's 38 INT's 48 Wins 22 Losses 3-4 in Playoffs 1 NFC Championship appearance

Prescott 27 Years Old (69 Games) 1,514 of 2,293 66% Comp % 17,634 Yards 7.7 YPA 106 TD's 40 INT's 42 Wins 27 Losses 1-2 in Playoffs

So while you want to try and put Dak in the same company as Rodgers and Brees, stats show he is not even close to those guys.

Nav22

Reaction score
Look at your posts: in almost every one you resort to name calling or insults as that is who you are so denying it does not help your cause.
Naturally, you have no cogent response because I absolutely shredded your HORRIFIC Dak Prescott take. Again.

“DURRRR BUT DAK’S RECORD AND STATS ARE BOTH VERY GOOD..... SO THAT MEANS HE SUX DURRRRRRR”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Naturally, you have no cogent response because I absolutely shredded your HORRIFIC Dak Prescott take. Again.

“DURRRR BUT DAK’S RECORD AND STATS ARE BOTH VERY GOOD..... SO THAT MEANS HE SUX DURRRRRRR”

Yup, you are an absolute legend in your own mind. You are just too smart and witty for the rest of us so you continue about your day knowing that you are the bestest of the bestest of the bestest poster in all of CZ history. Just try not to blind too many people as the sun shines brightly off your participation medal worn proudly around your neck.

Nav22

Reaction score
Yup, you are an absolute legend in your own mind. You are just too smart and witty for the rest of us so you continue about your day knowing that you are the bestest of the bestest of the bestest poster in all of CZ history. Just try not to blind too many people as the sun shines brightly off your participation medal worn proudly around your neck.
Says the guy whose user name boasts about the 1 semi-non-losery thing he’s done in his worthless little life. LOL! Talk about being an insecure little worm!

You’re the best. Oh, and your bottom lip’s still quivering from the last time I thoroughly shamed you.

Nav22

Reaction score
Despicable that he would say this....if this was true he would of signed long ago for any amount of money. I for one will not be supporting him and this wasteful money by the franchise.
You people are the BEST.

Dak annihilating bums left and right.

“DESPICABLE!!”

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Says the guy whose user name boasts about the 1 semi-non-losery thing he’s done in his worthless little life. LOL! Talk about being an insecure little worm!

You’re the best. Oh, and your bottom lip’s still quivering from the last time I thoroughly shamed you.

So to you having served this country and watched friends die is a "semi-non-losery thing"? That right there shows how infantile you are as you would be better off just saying "Thank you for your service" and move on but you can't do that as that would show respect to someone which you are obviously incapable of doing. So enjoy your day knowing how feeble a person you are.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
First, Dak has 40 career INT's so it's not actually LESS THAN 40 INT's. That said, here are the 3 QB's you listed in terms of stats, regular season record, and playoff record:

Rodgers 37 Years Old (71 games) 1,652 of 2,540 65% Comp % 18,846 Yards 7.42 YPA 155 TD's 24 INT's 56 Wins 24 Losses 1 Tie 4-3 in Playoffs 3 NFC Championship appearances

Brees 42 Years Old (70 games) 1,777 of 2,466 72.1% Comp % 19,455 Yards 7.89 YPA 143 TD's 38 INT's 48 Wins 22 Losses 3-4 in Playoffs 1 NFC Championship appearance

Prescott 27 Years Old (69 Games) 1,514 of 2,293 66% Comp % 17,634 Yards 7.7 YPA 106 TD's 40 INT's 42 Wins 27 Losses 1-2 in Playoffs

So while you want to try and put Dak in the same company as Rodgers and Brees, stats show he is not even close to those guys.
I didn't say anything about anybody. I just posted facts about 3 QBs that have done something that nobody else has. You're the one that hates Dak so much your first thing was how can you prove it wrong, when you couldn't you went to the good old...... well Dak isn't as good as those other 2 QBs.

Nav22

Reaction score
So to you having served this country and watched friends die is a "semi-non-losery thing"? That right there shows how infantile you are as you would be better off just saying "Thank you for your service" and move on but you can't do that as that would show respect to someone which you are obviously incapable of doing. So enjoy your day knowing how feeble a person you are.
LOL and the real reason for your user name being what it is comes out!!

Insecure little worm.

LOL why would I thank you? I don’t know you at all, other than being some know-nothing football fan. For all I know, you weren’t even in the military. Most military men and women I know are so honorable that they wouldn’t dare fish for pats-on-the-back on an internet message board that has NOTHING to do with the military. You’re an absolute JOKE.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
LOL and the real reason for your user name being what it is comes out!!

Insecure little worm.

LOL why would I thank you? I don’t know you at all, other than being some know-nothing football fan. For all I know, you weren’t even in the military. Most military men and women I know are so honorable that they wouldn’t dare fish for pats-on-the-back on an internet message board that has NOTHING to do with the military. You’re an absolute JOKE.

Just be grateful you remain in your mom's basement keyboard warrior or you would have a size 13 boot on your scrawny little neck you childish pud.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Pot calling the kettle black.

Nav22

Reaction score
Just be grateful you remain in your mom's basement keyboard warrior or you would have a size 13 boot on your scrawny little neck you childish pud.
WAAAAAH!!!! I’m telling!!!

Oh wait, that’s YOUR move, you soft little rat.

But NOW you want to talk tough???
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
WAAAAAH!!!! I’m telling!!!

Oh wait, that’s YOUR move, you soft little rat.

But NOW you want to talk tough???
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Bruh, you need to chill. I like Dak, but you’re make Dak supporters look bad. You gotta stop with the parasocial relationships. It’s not healthy living vicariously through celebrities/athletes, & feeling the need to defend them every second of the day.