Twitter: Dak: This is my home. I’m not leaving. I’m a Cowboy

Paradox

Reaction score
The more interesting quote from Jerry:

" ... If anyone has ever taken advantage of me financially, I’m proud it’s the one sitting next to me on the right."

Then Machota's analysis:

"Jones understands that Prescott and his representatives won this deal."

Do ya think?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
The more interesting quote from Jerry:

" ... If anyone has ever taken advantage of me financially, I’m proud it’s the one sitting next to me on the right."

Then Machota's analysis:

"Jones understands that Prescott and his representatives won this deal."

Do ya think?

And they did not even have to use Vaseline.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
you are a great example of who the Cowboys fans are these days

Player fan not team fan

Sad but true
Oh, I have different opinions than u and therefore I am not a team fan!!!, is that it?

I support Dak signing because that's the best thing for the team success.

You are an example of type of fan that cares about being proven right than seeing the team.success. I bet you rather see the team fail than see them succeed with Dak so that you can come here and tell everyone you told them so

Don't worry about responding. You will probably say you don't have to worry because Dak won't succeed...

jnday

Reaction score
On a different board just after the Super Bowl I was reading a discussion between a Cowboys fan and an eagles fan and one of the things the Cowboys fan said was that the eagle fans are so bad that most of them trash their team and then get angry if some other fan does the same thing.

Well this off season it seems like there's been a huge increase in eagle type fans here that do nothing but trash the Cowboys or players or owner and seem like they aren't happy unless they do it multiple times every day. I used to say the Cowboys had the best fans in the world but they haven't been for quite some time. You want to know the best fans, they're the Cubs fans who stuck with them and waited over a HUNDRED years for a World Series Championship. I now no longer feel compelled to stick up for Cowboys fans if anyone makes any type of negative comment about them.
You are about 20 years too late. I never stick up for the fans and I only stick up for the team under certain circumstances. In this long drought, without a Super Bowl, there have been very few times that I would defend the team. The Cowboys have become a very mediocre organization and it is hard to defend the team from legit criticism.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Great. We signed a guy who thinks he’s actually a Cowboy. Terrible. How does he plan on winning games?
It's the Cowboys, there is no "Dak train" - he's a player among many. Maybe you should get on the Cowboys train? Some people believe signing Dak wasn't the best for the TEAM and it's long term future.

Seriously, can a forum just be made for Dak already?
Only if you make Jerry's forum at top. Deal??

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
I am and was against signing Dak to this superstar contract when he is not in the elite QB class.
He's here now and he is the QB of the cowboys so I will still support / cheer for them both as usual.
Hope his private little field helps raise his game and helps justify the investment Jerry made in him.
After all, a broken clock is right twice in one day.
Jerry has made tons of miscalculation but has also hit gold (oil) before,
ex. He did hired Jimmy.

CWR

Reaction score
Born and bred Cowboy. Now go get us a ring!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Cowboy for life". Understand, he will be taking another bite of the apple in four years. He expects to be doing that with the Cowboys. That could potentially be a record-setting deal.
It could also be that after his first huge contract he may be more agreeable to working on a deal that is less restrictive on the team.

Time will tell.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It could also be that after his first huge contract he may be more agreeable to working on a deal that is less restrictive on the team.

Time will tell.
The current deal being "restrictive on the team" is your perception and not reality. You must not have been paying attention during the press conference when Jerry was asked about that.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Zach Martin also went 8-8. Damn it sucks that we signed him.

Well, that was a stupid post. If Zach Martin was not signed, the team would have not even won 8 games. Dak would have been buried in the turf time after time. Did Zach sign for the same coin as Dak? smh