Twitter: Dak to Gallup

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Gallup would have had either close to 1000 or over 1000 but dak missed him so many times

That eagles game I kid you not dak could have had 700 yards if he hit Gallup the times he was open

But later in the season you saw dak get rhythm with Gallup and I think it’ll be a heck of a combo
is it all dak? Howe come Dak consistently hit Cooper on them deep routes?

Eanwen

Reaction score
is it all dak? Howe come Dak consistently hit Cooper on them deep routes?

Such a weird thing really; how he had almost instant chemistry with Cooper but struggled with Gallup. I'm hoping with a full offseason their chemistry will be a lot better.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Gallup would have had either close to 1000 or over 1000 but dak missed him so many times

That eagles game I kid you not dak could have had 700 yards if he hit Gallup the times he was open

But later in the season you saw dak get rhythm with Gallup and I think it’ll be a heck of a combo

Dak missed him?

That's an agenda talking. It could be just as likely that the rookie didn't run his route correctly so Dak missed him by throwing to a spot where he expected Gallup to be.

iRepDatStar

Reaction score
Coincidentally your nightmare will end when we have WRs that can consistently run the 9 properly and give the QB a window

Actually the 9 routes that people are complaining about were ones where if dak was on target it would be a walk in touchdown.. this thread isnt about all the wrs its about gallup and dak missed him on 9 routes quite a bit

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Actually the 9 routes that people are complaining about were ones where if dak was on target it would be a walk in touchdown.. this thread isnt about all the wrs its about gallup and dak missed him on 9 routes quite a bit
You mean when Gallup admitted how half of those overthrown misses were on him because he ran the 9 routes half speed thinking Dak was not going to throw to him?

blueblood70

Reaction score
He'd catch up to what Wentz has with Gurley, Woods, Kupp and Cooks.
Wentz or Goff LOL umm thats quite the mistake

But on Goff did you see those last 4-5 regular season games where he had streak of what 1 td 7ints? right hes perfect..:)):facepalm::muttley:

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wentz or Goff LOL umm thats quite the mistake

But on Goff did you see those last 4-5 regular season games where he had streak of what 1 td 7ints? right hes perfect..:)):facepalm::muttley:
I’m saying he’d catch up to what Goff has around him supporting cast wise. I think nothing of Goff as a quarterback. Wentz has the highest upside of the 3.....Dak is second.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I’m saying he’d catch up to what Goff has around him supporting cast wise. I think nothing of Goff as a quarterback. Wentz has the highest upside of the 3.....Dak is second.
Dak is better than Wince. Bar none. He's even proven it these past 3 seasons.

Scotman

Reaction score
Gallup and Cooper are both quiet, hard working, non-divas.

For that matter— so is Cobb. The chemistry in the WR room is a lot different now than it was in 2017. Remember “All or Nothing”? Man— we have had quite the personality change since that came out lol
Seriously, I could not agree with this more. Looks like we a have a great WR core