Dak top of the league last year in recognition of and accuracy to open receivers

Yobwocs

Reaction score
F0SAiBaWcAA12DU

glimmerman

Reaction score
Against the #1 defense in the NFL on the road with no run game poor blocking and one guy to throw to? And the defense caving in the 4th?

Yep, you are right, he cant carry THIS team. And they cant carry him.
People don’t realize that it’s a team game. And in the playoffs teams are usually pretty even talent wise. So coaching is a must. Play calling needs to be better. The play Pollard was injured on was there all day but not called enough. Dak had really 1 WR he could trust and he ran poor routes a few times this year. And let’s face it, Dak made some bad choices a few times during the season. When the heat is on all QB get rattled. Daks rookie season was one of the best of any QB ever except Brady. And started getting compared by some to brady and that was a mistake. There will never be another brady.

Dak is getting no real excuses this season with better WR and hopefully a better O-Line and younger quicker RB the pressure will be on him. And MM also. But a better Defense will help us out. Only thing that can hamper us is injury.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Hitting open receivers isn’t his problem. It’s poise under pressure and anticipating openings that aren’t quite there where he falls short.
I think it’s consistency also. Look at the bucs playoff game. They threw every look at him they could and Dak stood in there the whole game and was making all the throws. As many times and the tight window throws he was making I was just waiting for the picks to happen. But then he will come in next time and make a bone head throw..

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
This doesn't actually show that he has better recognition than other QBs, just that he hits open WRs more routinely.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
People don’t realize that it’s a team game. And in the playoffs teams are usually pretty even talent wise. So coaching is a must. Play calling needs to be better. The play Pollard was injured on was there all day but not called enough. Dak had really 1 WR he could trust and he ran poor routes a few times this year. And let’s face it, Dak made some bad choices a few times during the season. When the heat is on all QB get rattled. Daks rookie season was one of the best of any QB ever except Brady. And started getting compared by some to brady and that was a mistake. There will never be another brady.

Dak is getting no real excuses this season with better WR and hopefully a better O-Line and younger quicker RB the pressure will be on him. And MM also. But a better Defense will help us out. Only thing that can hamper us is injury.
Zeke is gone, so no excuse there. Not sure I like what they did for 2nd and 3rd backs, but I wont complain yet.

As far as the Oline, its my biggest worry. Not feeling it relying on Tyron again. And Steele is already coming off injury. I see the Oline is the #1 stumblling block to a deep run. And I am an Oline guy all the way. Without blocking, you arent going to score on the best defenses.

Defense should be top notch if not the best in the NFL.

Niners are team we will need to beat again. Can we do it THIS time? Oline healthy will determine that.