Dak vs Justin Fields

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
oh wow...the insults start....like I have said before, people who feel like they lost an argument start throwing insults to escalate and distract from argument at hand..

so when did you feel like you lost this argument?
When your mum said "forget your dumb argument and got me another drank."

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The core of this team is the same. They added some players like every year. They will be average. They might get lucky and win a playoff game. We have seen this before. They are not a Superbowl team.
I disagree. They’ve added a lot of players not to mention a new DC with a new scheme. Lots of players that you say were there last year weren’t because of injury and will be back.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is Fields better than D.Haskins....the last great OSU Qb
Both suffer from not enough playing time. Haskins obviously had some talent, man he was fearless slinging the ball around. But he never allowed himself to physically and especially MENTALLY to mature.

Fields is probably ahead of where Haskins was at. He's a little more grounded and mentally prepared. But still...just two years of stability. Good thing though is he played in some big games...that will help. He does get injured...and plays through, but that won't fly in the NFL.

These kids get so much pressure right from the get go. The don't play 3-4 years in college and often don't get the chance to ride the bench a bit. (Like Aaron Rodgers, for example). Tough way to go. Dak did pretty good, but he didn't have the hype.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
All of them were in a superbowl. Dak wasn't and he most likely wont.
you hope he won't so you don't have to eat crow. its more likely you like to see the cowboys win anything so you can gloat.

and if they do, here is your ready made logic:
He won because of everybody else on the team. anybody else could have done it cheaper.

if we don'tL
Its Dak's fault.

he is in a lose-lose situation with you guys...no matter what he does. he will never get credit..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He has one playoff win and the second biggest contract in the league.
OK, then...in two years he won't have the second largest contract in the league...would you be happy then? since he won't be second highest?

and Ryan had the highest at one point. Rodgers had it at one point. stafford had it at one point. watson was second highest this past summer. wilson was highest at one point. goff, wentz were 2nd highest at one point...and on and on it goes...

this is the most meaningless old argument from you dak detractors.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:facepalm: As much as I know you like Prescott. YES he is over paid!!
You have no idea how much I like or dislike Prescott. The issue is I know exactly what he brings to this team. And I also know what he doesn’t. Overpaid. Not at all. In fact two years from now you’ll be under paid

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
it might help to look up the meaning of the word “winner” and then refrain from using it to describe someone who has won exactly nothing meaningful in his collegiate or pro career
I know exactly what the word means. And it fits his personality perfectly.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I gladly take Dak over Fields. Fields was surrounded by great talent at OSU before he took over at QB, once he became the starter and OSU will be a top team again this year after Fields has gone. Dak played at Miss State not a powerhouse team and did more with those teams he played for. Dak in my view takes a lot of crap, it started with all he does is dinks and dunks which is a load of crap, he is not accurate yet his accuracy numbers have been good and improving each season with last year 68% completions. No doubt he will continue to catch hell until he can help get this team to a championship but in terms of his ability and talent I have no doubt Dak is more than capable of doing just that.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
wow, now you are really trying to be insulting.

we just chalk this up to another one of your lost argument..

good luck kiddo..
C'mon, chum, you give up too easily.
Give It the old 1-2.
What is it again with which you need clarification?
I am here to help you.