Dak vs Mahomes cap hit

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jerry is a shameless idiot.
Neither...really. His team reached 12 wins...that is nowhere near the bottom. Not the top perhaps. Not a failure in sport. Don't like the loss in a playoff. That isn't shameless idiot.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Patrick Maholmes has been to the championship game every single year he started…..

Dak has never been and he’s 30 yrs old

We really gonna keep doing this?…seriously?

Dak. $59,000,000

Maholmes $57,000,000
It’s just this upcoming year. If we do the big hit it means we haven’t extended, which seems to be what people who don’t like Dak want.

If we extend him, the cap hit comes down significantly. That would make those same folks mad.

Can’t have it both ways.

CCBoy

Reaction score
One elevates the team. The other doesn't.
When was Green Bay stopped the first half? Complete team efforts. Second half, things changed as to Dallas successful drives. Defense?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Ferrari vs Toyota Corolla. Mahomes in GOAT conversation. The two should not appear in the same sentence together.
I agree. But also agree that not many QBs should be in the same sentence as Mahomes. Not even Josh Allen or Joe Burrow can be put on the same level as him.

CCBoy

Reaction score
if 1 player takes 59 million , whats left to pay the rest of the team ?
Dallas is still a top 3 team as to production and cost for that production.

1. San Francisco
2. Ravens
3. Dallas

Lamb and Parsons both can be signed also....

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Quick, name the KC OL, and spell oen of their RB's or WR's names without a mistake? Over and over we have protected our QB with weapons, and over and over it fails. At some point doesn't a properly functioning brain conclude that there is an obvious QB problem here, and the only way to get rid of it is to have a painful 2024 season? I don't want to hate Dak and do not, but if he is a $60,000,000 franchise QB, then I am the next Jim Brown

Catpappy

Reaction score
We should be happy with 12 wins. Who needs the playoff success. I’m just so grateful I get to watch this great team. This coming season is going to be different and wonderful. Rah Rah!!!!

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Every other team, huh?
All but 11 teams got their QB from the 1st round or used a 1st rounder to get their QB. Of those 11, 3 were very high 2nd round picks. So essentially only 8 teams did not use a 1st round pick or really high 2nd to get their QB. That number includes us.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Dallas is still a top 3 team as to production and cost for that production.

1. San Francisco
2. Ravens
3. Dallas

Lamb and Parsons both can be signed also....
no way this is post season production .

Reaction score
Patrick Maholmes has been to the championship game every single year he started…..

Dak has never been and he’s 30 yrs old

We really gonna keep doing this?…seriously?

Dak. $59,000,000

Maholmes $57,000,000
Dak should take less money so the Cowboys could get better running backs.