Dak vs non-playoff teams and playoff teams in 2019

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
four of the games were against Two teams in total disarray. The Giants has a retired DB or safety come back decided to un-retire close to the beginning of the season, that’s how bad their error-ridden secondary the first game was, and the Commanders were a mess overall and fired their HC mid-season.
If you take out his 4 games against the 2nd and 4th worst teams in the league, here are his numbers:
292/466
62.6%
3668 yds
16 TD
9 Int
90.5 Rating

Top-5!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you take out his 4 games against the 2nd and 4th worst teams in the league, here are his numbers:
292/466
62.6%
3668 yds
16 TD
9 Int
90.5 Rating

You figure out the intellect of a poster on this site when they try to prove a point and it starts off as "If you take out_______". By far the dumbest way to start a argument.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Non playoff teams
Record: 7-2
TD/INT: 22/3

Playoff Teams
Record: 1-6
TD/INT: 8/8

Dak's numbers stats were great last season, but they were padded against inferior competition.

This is why Jones can not make the mistake of giving in and paying Prescott as if he is a superbowl QB. Dak deserves Jared Goff's contract, with 1 million extra each year.
How about posting his career records against such?

Reaction score
292/466
62.6%
3668 yds
16 TD
9 Int
90.5 Rating

Those are actually pretty good numbers against some good defenses.

Taking out the worst defenses and still posting decent numbers doesn't help your case.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Those are actually pretty good numbers against some good defenses.

Taking out the worst defenses and still posting decent numbers doesn't help your case.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

1. Those arent good numbers

2. Those numbers also include the 31st ranked Lions defense AND the 30th ranked Dolphins defense.

3. I couldve easily excluded his stats against the Lions (the 3rd worst team in the league) in this data, which wouldve made his stats against everyone else look way worse

:laugh::laugh:

Reaction score
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

1. Those arent good numbers

2. Those numbers also include the 31st ranked Lions defense AND the 30th ranked Dolphins defense.

3. I couldve easily excluded his stats against the Lions (the 3rd worst team in the league) in this data, which wouldve made his stats against everyone else look way worse

:laugh::laugh:
The numbers are average. Average NFL passer rating is around 90. You posted 90.5.

But carry on. You have a false narrative to support. So you can't stop now.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
The numbers are average. Average NFL passer rating is around 90. You posted 90.5.

But carry on. You have a false narrative to support. So you can't stop now.
So now you are moving the goalposts from “pretty good” to average...

Gracefully bow out sir...

khiladi

Reaction score

khiladi

Reaction score
Last season Carson Wentz had better redzone stats than Pat Mahomes....anyone making the argument that he's better than him?

some people on this forum say Dak is better than Mahomes, but that’s besides the point. What I stated was:

As an aside, Wentz is by far better IN THE RED ZONE. The guy has 72 TDs and 2 INTs in the red zone, while Dak had 54 TDs and 6 INTs in 8 more games. That’s an 18 TD difference. This was before the last game of the season.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh, he’s more accurate too whether in the 20s or 10s. And he was doing it with a battered line-up.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2019/redzone-passing.htm
Right. Now click that tab that says "rushing" and you will see that when they were in the redzone they would handoff to Zeke as well which he lead the league in redzone touchdowns based on what you posted.

So I don't see how this proves he's better than Dak. It just seemed like Wentz passed more in the redzone than Dak did last season.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
some people on this forum say Dak is better than Mahomes, but that’s besides the point. What I stated was:
I don't know what "some people say". "Some people" say a lot of things. That's irrelevant though.

If you want to use those stats to prove Wentz is better than Dak in the redzone that's fine. But we all know there's more to those stats than that. Dak and Zeke both share redzone touchdowns.....Wentz doesn't....I think I saw Miles Sanders somewhere at the bottom.....

khiladi

Reaction score
Right. Now click that tab that says "rushing" and you will see that when they were in the redzone they would handoff to Zeke as well which he lead the league in redzone touchdowns based on what you posted.

So I don't see how this proves he's better than Dak. It just seemed like Wentz passed more in the redzone than Dak did last season.

What part of completion percentage don’t you understand? He throws more TDs, less INTs in 8 less games.

and the Eagles only has two less rushing TDs than the Cowboys last year, thus your argument isn’t really an argument. For every rushing TD that Zeke and Dak scores, the Eagles roughly score the same amount.

Plus, I’m not arguing that the Zeke isn’t the engine of the Cowboys offense, because he is..

Reaction score
So now you are moving the goalposts from “pretty good” to average...

Gracefully bow out sir...
To me, pretty good and average are about the same.

Carry on with your bogus narrative. You have no clue what you are looking at or what you are talking about when it comes to Dak. That's how it goes with these boards.

I've been told around here that Patrick Mahomes is average and overrated and Jamal Adams is nothing more than a box safety. Your views on Prescott is no more accurate than these silly points I've been unfortunate enough to read.