Twitter: Dak vs top-10 defenses

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Most Dak supporters bring up record AND stats

BEFORE 2019, they would bring up that goofy stat about having the 2nd amount of wins behind Tom Brady since he entered the league. They did this because his stats after 2018, did not resemble anything close to a top-10 QB.

You know this. Dont be dense
after 2018? you mean 2019? where he was 2nd in passing? 10th in QB rating? 4th in TD passes? 5th in avg yds, 9th in 1st%, 3rd in passes of 20+, 1st in passes of 40+ that after 2018 season stats? those stats that are not top 10. correct? all in the while, with an OC in his vewry first year of coaching an offense...and 2nd coaching year of his career....just want to make sure we are talking about the right after 2018 season....

my only regret in all of this is that we fired garrett. he was such a great coach and led us to so many victories, and this good for nothing QB got him fired...we should have kept garrett.

Swagger

Reaction score
I don't see that at all, I believe its equally the other way, in which the Dak love is an infatuation,, the man can do no wrong, walks on water, and turns that water into wine..
It must be the intangibles

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You posted all the time about the coaching being the reason why dallas was losing close game with stupid decisions. But ignore that when you bring up a twitter post about Dak in close games. Typical.
sorry, I have to disagree. Garrett was a great coach. he never cost us a game, if it wasn't for garrett, we would have 2, 3 more losses every year. it was amazing what garrett did with such lowly QB :eek:

plus, moore was the greatest, probably among all time best OC, specially in his first year as an OC, he far out did so many HOF coaches....I mean, this last season alone, he should be considered for HOF, given how awful Dak was....;)

Brax

Reaction score
Daks supporters use his career record far more often than his “haters” bring up 8-8.
They also use the 13-3 record when he was the bus driver and Zeke was the driving force of the O , take away the outlier year and Dak wins is average at best. So lovers always use the w-l record except 8-8 that’s a team record,.

zerofill

Reaction score
after 2018? you mean 2019? where he was 2nd in passing? 10th in QB rating? 4th in TD passes? 5th in avg yds, 9th in 1st%, 3rd in passes of 20+, 1st in passes of 40+ that after 2018 season stats? those stats that are not top 10. correct? all in the while, with an OC in his vewry first year of coaching an offense...and 2nd coaching year of his career....just want to make sure we are talking about the right after 2018 season....

my only regret in all of this is that we fired garrett. he was such a great coach and led us to so many victories, and this good for nothing QB got him fired...we should have kept garrett.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/dak-vs-top-10-defenses.458001/page-8#post-10200106

DandyDon52

Reaction score
one thing to keep in mind is dak played all four years under jg and his lame staff
i want to see what he does with mm

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
They also use the 13-3 record when he was the bus driver and Zeke was the driving force of the O , take away the outlier year and Dak wins is average at best. So lovers always use the w-l record except 8-8 that’s a team record,.
So that 13-3 record is 13 wins because Dak was a bus driver? But the 8-8 is because he had control?

Or could it be teams caught on to what the coaching was doing and yr by yr it got worse beause teams already knew what they were going to try and do?

Hadenough

Reaction score
Top defenses are top defenses for a reason. They're hard to beat for any offense. They're a top defense!
Your right to an extent. But when your supposed to have the #1 offense in the league you would think that Dak would be able to win a couple of those games. Wentz apparently was able to get some Ws .

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I don’t like that they lost what? 7 or 8 of their last 10 games ...but...’

Franchise him. Let’s see.
Contract talks next year..... maybe....

Hadenough

Reaction score
Outside of that late failure in Philadelphia, you’re only left with a shaky performance on the road against the Patriots as games where Prescott came up noticeably short by his own doing
How could you say this when Dak couldnt do anything against the Bills, Bears, Packers for 3 quarters of football. You could throw in the Jets game too. Yeah he was missing some players but Wentz proved he could win missing players. The thing about those stats your talking about is they dont take into account that Dak had 100 yds passing through 3 quarters off football and was down by 3-4 scores and the other team was playing more back ups to give the starters rest. This why you have to watch these games and see what the true story is. I do agree that Wentz hit some lows that Dak didnt but Wentz had more highs. Wentz beat the Bills, Jets, Packers , Bears. All teams that Dak really struggled with.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
bXERMVb.jpg

dang Fonz----you rollin today