Video: Dak wants elite money?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jordy was good and Adams has been good but neither have been first team all pros at any point. Driver barely played with Rodgers.
Lacy...come on you must be trolling.
Jimmy Graham! The Walking hospital since he left the Saints. Oh my. Aaron Jones is good but they just drafted a second round running back. He's seemingly no Zeke in their eyes. Cobb has been decent when healthy but nothing special. The Cowboys oline has been on another level past 5 years any time Beluga went down which has been every season -Rodgers had eyes coming out the side of his head. Their defense has been so poor bar a couple of seasons including when they beat Dallas with lorry drivers in their secondary in the post season of 2016. Rodgers has at least reached the NFC Championship game when given some sort of defense.

The examples I'm thinking of include the season Rodgers threw the hail Marys against Detroit and then Arizona (re the latter the initial pass on 4th down in his own end zone to start off the drive wasn't too shabby either) before losing in OT because their woeful defense didn't give him the chance to win the game. And yes the receivers catching those balls were not exactly first rounders...
So are you arguing that Aaron Rodgers has a worse supporting cast or are you arguing they were trash? Because earlier on you called them sorry. Because you are going to discredit everything I say if its a argument against Dak and I'm not interested in doing it. I don't know what to tell you if you don't think Eddy Lacy earlier in his career with Nelson, Adams and Cobb wasn't good.

Qcard

Reaction score

And you do that?

Against winning teams?

SdE5CP1.png

#DontpayDak

Music in video is horrible.....the content generator can't have more than 50 subscribers....just pathetic

Big_D

Reaction score
Genuine question. What's your issue with Dak? It clearly seems personal......what's the issue?I usually don't ask this until I people going to extreme lengths to discredit him.

He sucked with their season on the line (and his contract). Perfect opportunity to show he was worth a huge deal and he looked terrible. That was against a pretty banged up football team. How is that discrediting anyone? If he wins that game and earns a spot, more power to him. But just a horrendous outing with so much riding on it. Then he wants top dollar. Best in the business. lol Gotta be paid like it. They all disappeared. Where has any player shown they were worth these huge contracts? I don't see him worth the money that will probably hurt them in the long run and this team can do better.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
He sucked with their season on the line (and his contract). Perfect opportunity to show he was worth a huge deal and he looked terrible. That was against a pretty banged up football team. How is that discrediting anyone? If he wins that game and earns a spot, more power to him. But just a horrendous outing with so much riding on it. Then he wants top dollar. Best in the business. lol Gotta be paid like it. They all disappeared. Where has any player shown they were worth these huge contracts? I don't see him worth the money that will probably hurt them in the long run and this team can do better.
Be prepared for the “he was hurt” crowd bro

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So your problem with him is because he wants the most money possible?

Big_D

Reaction score
So your problem with him is because he wants the most money possible?

Nope, it's that he's not worth it. I want what's best for the team. And 35 million a year over the long haul, I don't see that being the best move for the Cowboys!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nope, it's that he's not worth it. I want what's best for the team. And 35 million a year over the long haul, I don't see that being the best move for the Cowboys!
So you dislike him because he's not what's best for the team?

Big_D

Reaction score
So you dislike him because he's not what's best for the team?

LOL what's your angle? You obviously love the guy no matter what he does. There comes a time where players aren't worth the huge contract and you have to make a decision. This is one of those times. But Jerry will make him the highest paid QB because it's what he does.

Big_D

Reaction score
So if you know why do you keep bringing up the Eagles game? He can go 16-0 next season and you will still bring that game up lol.

That was the deciding game on the season and they looked lost. Seasons on the line contracts on the line. Apparently it didn't matter anyway.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL what's your angle? You obviously love the guy no matter what he does. There comes a time where players aren't worth the huge contract and you have to make a decision. This is one of those times. But Jerry will make him the highest paid QB because it's what he does.
This has nothing to do with my love for him. I was just asking so how I can now how to go further with you. I thought you had a genuine reason why you disliked him but the best you could come up with was because he isn't worth what they are going to pay him. I don't understand it but ok. Its not for me to understand. No angle.

That was the deciding game on the season and they looked lost. Seasons on the line contracts on the line. Apparently it didn't matter anyway.
That was not any deciding game. They had plenty of games to lock this division up and the only reason it took as long as it did was because the Eagles kept losing too.

Big_D

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with my love for him. I was just asking so how I can now how to go further with you. I thought you had a genuine reason why you disliked him but the best you could come up with was because he isn't worth what they are going to pay him. I don't understand it but ok. Its not for me to understand. No angle.

That was not any deciding game. They had plenty of games to lock this division up and the only reason it took as long as it did was because the Eagles kept losing too.

How is that not the deciding game? You win and you lock up the div, a playoff spot and a home playoff game. Doesn't help your case that they had multiple opportunities before that and still failed. But it comes down to Cowboys/Eagles for all the marbles and .... no one showed up.

2019 contract season

Saints Packers Jets 3 losses in a row.

Pats Bills Bears 3 losses in a row.

None of that is good and none of that is worth the type of contract he's looking for. Spin it however you want.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How is that not the deciding game? You win and you lock up the div, a playoff spot and a home playoff game. Doesn't help your case that they had multiple opportunities before that and still failed. But it comes down to Cowboys/Eagles for all the marbles and .... no one showed up.

2019 contract season

Saints Packers Jets 3 losses in a row.

Pats Bills Bears 3 losses in a row.

None of that is good and none of that is worth the type of contract he's looking for. Spin it however you want.
They had plenty of times to lock that division up. Had they not lost to the Saints without Brees, Jets, Bears and Bills....very winnable games. To me they all were deciding games not just the singular Eagles game.