Video: Dak wants elite money?

Big_D

Reaction score
They had plenty of times to lock that division up. Had they not lost to the Saints without Brees, Jets, Bears and Bills....very winnable games. To me they all were deciding games not just the singular Eagles game.

Winnable and they lost. That's the problem.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
EXcMhzmX0AAGizb

Big_D

Reaction score
If you don't know when he hurt his shoulder its not up for me to tell you. All I can do is ask you to google it.

I know exactly when he hurt his shoulder, I also know he didn't leave the game and it happened in the first quarter. But obviously it was very serious! lol

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Keep pissing into the wind fellas. Looks like fun!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I know exactly when he hurt his shoulder, I also know he didn't leave the game and it happened in the first quarter. But obviously it was very serious! lol
Alright. If you think he looked like himself during the Eagles game that's fine. But it sure was night and day between how he looked earlier in the season against them and how he looked that game. Wonder what happened?

Big_D

Reaction score
Alright. If you think he looked like himself during the Eagles game that's fine. But it sure was night and day between how he looked earlier in the season against them and how he looked that game. Wonder what happened?

That's what not being able to handle pressure looks like. That's what happened. Then the Commanders came along he was cured. What an amazing turnaround. Threw 4 TDs just in time to collect. Oddly enough his numbers at Philly were pretty similar to his numbers against GB, CHI, MIN, BUF. I certainly didn't expect a WAS/NYG type of performance. lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's what not being able to handle pressure looks like. That's what happened. Then the Commanders came along he was cured. What an amazing turnaround. Threw 4 TDs just in time to collect. Oddly enough his numbers at Philly were pretty similar to his numbers against GB, CHI, MIN, BUF. I certainly didn't expect a WAS/NYG type of performance. lol
Oh. So the Rams game had no pressure?

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
Dak is about the middle of the pack QB, not an elite QB, that needs alot of pieces around him to be successful...
I truly get what your saying but with that last part the same can be said about .. well most quarterbacks through time ? Some even hall of fame
Aikman
Marino
Montana
Kelly
Romo
I mean I could go on.. but you get my point .. I’m not necessarily saying Dak is elite but he is a little better than middle of the road

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
What has our record been against elite teams the past 25 years?
Oh jesus..

Now you want me to have to remember Romo fumbling the Seattle playoff thing?

The 3 straight 8-8 seasons where Romo only needed to win the final game of the season and could not.

On and on..

Excuse me..

Where is the Mens restroom?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Oh jesus..

Now you want me to have to remember Romo fumbling the Seattle playoff thing?

The 3 straight 8-8 seasons where Romo only needed to win the final game of the season and could not.

On and on..

Excuse me..

Where is the Mens restroom?
Where you been boss? Haven't seen you in a month of minutes!

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Why are you here then? You crying but still posting yourself. The logic of some of you people smh

I've gotten nothing against sites like this where fans express their opinions on things but to rehash the same things multiple times every day is what is getting tiresome. The people that start these multiple Prescott threads every day think that Prescott is the only thing worth discussing This is the first year where there hasn't been multiple threads about the Cowboys draft picks for like a month after the draft. Right now, just one week since the draft on the first page of threads there is1 thread about the players drafted and that is 3/4 the way down the page meaning it older. I love the Super Bowls the Cowboys won but if I watched them every day it wouldn't take long before I would get tired of watching them because I'll know every play before it was run just like knowing every thing that get said about Prescott every day.

Chiefsguy

Reaction score

Dak "stat padding" though.

That second photo is not complimentary. It shows very clearly that when thing makes are going good and things are working (from ahead) he is fine. But when things are not going good and the other team is playing them tough (playing from behind), his numbers go down across the board. When playing from behind he has fewer TDs, lower completion %, and more INTs. He had more yards but that’s because of a lot more attempts which shows he plays from behind a lot which is extra bad news because when he is behind (things are tough) he begins to fail.

Also this thing is hiding some stats, his stats when down by 17 points or more. But you can do the math from what’s shown. He was 45 for 74, 60.8%, 663 yards, 4 TDs, and no INTs. Notice how his ypa and ypc are 8.96 and 14.7 respectively which are both way higher than his season averages. So when down by 17 or more he put up over two games worth of his yards, and padded his TDs, ypa, ypc, and without INTs due to soft coverage.

That all supports the other stats I have posted showing he is fine when things are working but fails when the opposition and things in the game gets tougher and simply isn’t good enough to consistently elevate his team.