Dak was better than Allen against the Ravens

Brax

Reaction score
Yup. Moved the ball better. More offense. Allen at least has a running back and nobody as bad as Guyton has looked in the last 2 games. Tho I'm not writing him off just yet.

Also Dak had an egregious CD fumble and a Guyton holding penalty which offsetted a pass interference we drew at the 2 yard line. It wasn't Dak's fault he had 2 TDs taken off. Allen had a few drops tho but definitely less ineptitude around him overall.

So yup, Dak was better. Explain this away haters.
Dak was better, wow yet there’s not 1 GM would take Dak over Allen and that includes Jerry. Glad you’re happy Dak was better it’s all you have to hang your hat on, pretty sad.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Yup. Moved the ball better. More offense. Allen at least has a running back and nobody as bad as Guyton has looked in the last 2 games. Tho I'm not writing him off just yet.

Also Dak had an egregious CD fumble and a Guyton holding penalty which offsetted a pass interference we drew at the 2 yard line. It wasn't Dak's fault he had 2 TDs taken off. Allen had a few drops tho but definitely less ineptitude around him overall.

Stop. Ravens went prevent. Dak sucks

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Hurts was better than Dak against the Saints.

Yet Bo Nix was better against the Bucs than Hurts was.

Yet Joe Flacco for Indy was better against the Steelers than Bo Nix was.

So does that mean the pecking order of QBs is this:

#1 Joe Flacco
#2 Bo Nix
#3 Jalen Hurts
#4 Dak Prescott
#5) Josh Allen

???? Hmmmmmm????

Adreme

Reaction score
Maybe, kind of. The RB is a stud, and they have Kincaid. Shakir is under rated in the slot and Coleman I'm pretty sure is a second round rook.

I wouldn't say they don't have weapons. They have potential which may or may not develop.

Think of the Texans before Nico and Tank blew up last year.
The Texans before Nico and Tank were a 4 win team which sort of proves my point. Kincaid is a league average TE. Most teams have a Kincaid. Cowboys version is called Ferguson. Shakir is properly rated because he has 10 receptions on 20 targets and he is their best option, which for a slot receiver is terrible. Basically take Lamb off the Cowboys and suddenly their weaponry is comparable which, considering how bad the weapons behind Lamb look, really says all that needs to be said about them.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Dak is prettier...
get over it.

Chuck 54

Reaction score

What is the point? Really?
Dallas has a lousy roster. The defense is trying to rebuild, and the offense has only 2 players to lean on, which is why they are worse in year two than last year with McCarthy’s offense.

Every week is different. The same teams arent even the same week to week, and coaching matters.

Ive been and remain a Dak fan, but some of you guys need to stop trying to prop him up with silly posts or tear him down with sarcastic ones. He is now the QB for the next 3-4 years. Discussing how good or bad he plays week to week serves no purpose. Let’s focus on the team as a whole….a team that needs a miracle or coach of the year performance just to make the playoffs.

This was the worst offseason Jerry may have ever had. So focused on Dak and Lambthat he ignored the rest of the roster.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah cuz Dak is a great QB. These guys obviously don't watch other games because Dak has outplayed all but about 4 QBs over the last year and a half.