Dak was disrespected, he shouldn't put up with this

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
YOU’RE BACK!!!

YES!!!

Let’s finish our conversation from where we left off. You were in the process of telling me how stupid you feel.

And GO!!!
Should have phrased that more like a professional psychiatrist. Would have hit harder.
All for naught though. My dude killa @khiladi is like a Teflon Don.

I dig the crusade though! Things like this get my blood flowing here.

black label

Reaction score
daks ankle has been rebuilt

57d0654ba6830.image.png

Johnny23

Reaction score
I don't feel sorry for these athletes who hire agents like Todd France and Drew Rosenhaus and try to cry wolf. When the team doesn't allow these scumbag agents to milk them dry. No Dak wasn't disrespected.

Also we know how bad this franchise is in actually getting deals done.

zerofill

Reaction score
I would say I would feel a lot worse for these guys taking criticism if they were being paid differently.

$31mil... I will let you hit my leg with a sledge hammer. While also not caring what you think of me lol.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I would say I would feel a lot worse for these guys taking criticism if they were being paid differently.

$31mil... I will let you hit my leg with a sledge hammer. While also not caring what you think of me lol.
If it was one of my characters (not naming names), he would take you up on that and smash your knee into mush and let you take the net of that 31, after taxes, while not being able to walk again.

Not too different from what happens to some football players.

I certainly wouldn't do anything of the sort! I dislike legal interruptions.

You can still buy any house you'd like and maybe sink a few of those milly's you have left into a new leg! Because it will be the right one. Kind of important. Something bionic so you can leap like 16 feet, or something.
So cool...

zerofill

Reaction score
If it was one of my characters (not naming names), he would take you up on that and smash your knee into mush and let you take the net of that 31, after taxes, while not being able to walk again.

Not too different from what happens to some football players.

I certainly wouldn't do anything of the sort! I dislike legal interruptions.

You can still buy any house you'd like and maybe sink a few of those milly's you have left into a new leg! Because it will be the right one. Kind of important. Something bionic so you can leap like 16 feet, or something.
So cool...

Bionic leg! Yeah I will take that!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
If Dak signs the tag I believe they can trade him. But to be honest, what team is going to want to pay Dak 37 million for one year without knowing how he rebounds after that injury? The answer is no team.
Well I dont know what teams would offer, but I think a few teams would make offers.
I also think dak is smart enough to come down on his price after this injury. If he does that, jerry will probably sign him to stay here.
It will be a 5 year deal for around 35 mil a year. I think dak goes along with the 5 yr deal too.

LittleD

Reaction score
See this is why I hate our fanbase. Blame the two guys that kept this mess afloat yet you trust the Jones to fix it? Go look at how bad our record is non Dak/Romo combined. **** is a joke and fans did it to Romo now are doing it to Dak. Half of Cowboys fans wouldn't know what a good QB is if they seen one.

Yes, as good as they aren't Romo & Dak can't overcome the bungling of Jones and Company. Jones needed an Aikman and a Jimmy Johnson to overcome ignorance. Still, neither Romo or Dak could and can't get it done. Time to start over and rebuild a new team with new coaches once again.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The sad fact is that even WITH Dak , this team was 1-3. And that's coming off an 8-8 season. So lets not pretend Dak makes this team a contender or that paying him top 3 money is going to help the team get better.

He was offered a huge contract and turned it down b/c he thinks he's Pat Mahomes. So, you can weep for Dak all you want but he chose his current contract predicament.