Dak was disrespected, he shouldn't put up with this

9darter

Reaction score
Snowflake post of the year!!

Do you want any help with your victim mentality after being exposed for how stupid you are after two disastrous games with Dalton who you were so excited to see at QB?

I’m volunteering my services if needed lmao

Frozen is by no means a snowflake. Obviously.

You on the other hand ...

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Frozen is by no means a snowflake. Obviously.

You on the other hand ...
Total snowflake.

lmao he started a thread he probably spent days planning and obsessing over because he is so sensitive at how stupid he looked jocking Dalton over Dak.

lmao what a weakling lol

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Possibly Pontypridd - where Tom Jones was born. Im in Newport - the home of the rain soaked Ryder Cup.

There are so many permutations starting with, and dependent upon, Dak.

Yeah, Pontypridd. The autocorrect spelling changed it to Ponty Pride.

Yes, there are many variables to the Dak saga. Cowboys need to make the right decision for the future.
If Trevor Lawrence or Fields are on the clock when the Cowboys are picking then I think it is a no-brainer to go with the young QB at the much lower price. If Dak wants more than $30M, then tell him thanks and good luck with another team.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Did you notice they puppydog was the only one to give the op a like? What's that old saying, stupid is as stupid does???? I don't know why that came to mind? Hmmmmm

Huh why are we stupid?

We agree with you guys now. Dak was treated unfairly and should just leave.

Like today, never come back.

Make us go find another QB as payback.

#DontpayDak

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Dak was treated unfairly in this situation. He didn't get what he wanted or what he felt he deserved.

Then he goes out there and breaks his ankle/foot. We don't deserve him.

My advice to him would be to run far far away from this team. He wasn't treated right.

Then half of the fan base are full of haters, who couldn't see his greatness and disrespected him, like.... Me, Pappy, Captain-Crash, Risen, Willie ECT ECT

We don't deserve him. We were ungrateful

Dak just leave and never turn back. Go get your payday from another team worthy.

Welp, I guess we have to draft a QB guys.

#DontpayDak
I agree with the don't pay Dak part.

But not the idea that Dak has been disrespected.

He got his $32 mil and only played in 4 games?

That's not hateful. You could break both my ankles for that much money.

Just imagine if he had this injury last year? He would really be in deep water then.

Whatever Dak receives he will have the Cowboys to thank. He was a 4th rd. player. The odds of him getting to where he is now must be astronomic.

So I would not feel sorry for Dak. He is set for life.

J12B

Reaction score
Dak was treated unfairly in this situation. He didn't get what he wanted or what he felt he deserved.

My advice to him would be to run far far away from this team. He wasn't treated right.

Then half of the fan base are full of haters, who couldn't see his greatness and disrespected him, like.... Me, Pappy, Captain-Crash, Risen, Willie ECT ECT

Dak just leave and never turn back. Go get your payday from another team worthy.

#DontpayDak

Really bad take

Aftershock

Reaction score

#DontpayDak

It’s been very easy to spot the true DC fans from the Dak Fan Girls lately.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

#DontpayDak
Dak was disrespected?????? Get the hell out of here, he was no more disrespected in the contract talks than Zeke was. Dak's team of agents rolled the dice and they LOST. They got in his ear that he could possibly have 2 or maybe 3 big paydays if he stood his ground on 4 yrs. This was about greed and how much of it could Dak and his agents gobble up before his football career was over. Jerry Jones is a business guy and a fair one at that. He offered a 4th rd pick who hasn't won anything, but has shown the big game could be on the horizon more money than he could ever imagine he could make AND they spit on that offer. No, Dak bet he could go out and put up last year's numbers, at the same time win ball games. Unfortunately, he got hurt and the team from the start of the year has been horrible by mistakes made from everyone on the team INCLUDING DAK. If there was a poll taken from all the QB's in the NFL I'm sure 99% of them would say, " If I was the starting QB of the Dallas Cowboys and was offered what Dak was offered they would of signed that deal in a second. Nope, I believe the shoe is on the other foot, Dak disrespected the Cowboys and lost. Hopefully the injuries Dak sustained will heal all up and he can come back to the table sign a deal that is good for all parties and help the rebuilding of this team.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Dude you are out of your mind if you think this franchise has disrespected Dak...they did nothing but all coaches/players to the offense in order to make him be a better qb, and you saw glimpses of it this season before the injury. Blame Dak and his agent for turning down a very fair contract offer, don't blame the team. They put the pieces in place all over, time to get your head out of the sand and realize it

I mean, I was just agreeing with all the fans that call us haters and say Dak should go elsewhere.

I agree with them, he should go elsewhere. That'll show us.

#DontpayDak

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Huh why are we stupid?

We agree with you guys now. Dak was treated unfairly and should just leave.

Like today, never come back.

Make us go find another QB as payback.

#DontpayDak
Didn't say you are stupid, you just took it that way. I meant the Cowboys and Dak were stupid for not agreeing on a deal. I like your interpretation better!!! Lol!! I'm kidding.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Snowflake post of the year!!

Do you want any help with your victim mentality after being exposed for how stupid you are after two disastrous games with Dalton who you were so excited to see at QB?

I’m volunteering my services if needed lmao

Yeah I know man.

I'm on your team now.

Dak should leave, that'll show all the haters.

#DontpayDak

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

#DontpayDak

Dak doesn't need a lot of money. He's already living in your head, rent-free. #DakDerangementSyndrome #AllDakAllDay

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
The money is the problem. Not the player.

Dak is obviously a good player. But it ends there.

You can’t win jack crap with Dak on a cheap deal. Only delusional homers think Dak is somehow going to morph into something he is not and obtain this ability to carry us to a championship.

The pay Dak crowd wants him to get all the money and they also want to blame the talent around him. You can’t have it both ways.

Dak Prescott is absolutely terrible value for the money he wants. I would look elsewhere.

This is just so dumb IMO. Franchise QBs dont grow on trees. Hes worth the money. It's not his fault the dumb GM payed other players money not worth their salary. Smh. We cant win jack because the GM cannot built a championship roster. There is so solution in what you say just rhetoric. We literally have cap spaces tied up in three underperforming players and somehow paying the guy worth the money is going to hold the franchise back. It's a freaking joke. Like your solution is Lawerence. What if hes a bust then what?

Frozen700

Reaction score
Ahahhahahahahaha!!!

You are such an intellectual baby!!

Hey, can someone find this baby’s mommy!! He needs his diapey changed!!

Ahahahahaahahahahahaha!!!

CJLsXKo.png

But I'm on your side.

Dak should leave, he wasn't given what he wants

#DontpayDak

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This is just so dumb IMO. Franchise QBs dont grow on trees. Hes worth the money. It's not his fault the dumb GM payed other players money not worth their salary. Smh. We cant win jack because the GM cannot built a championship roster. There is so solution in what you say just rhetoric. We literally have cap spaces tied up in three underperforming players and somehow paying the guy worth the money is going to hold the franchise back. It's a freaking joke. Like your solution is Lawerence. What if hes a bust then what?

Dak’s not a franchise QB.

He hasn’t won squat and he’s not elite. You replace guys like him who want the money he wants.

Dak’s a good solid leader and player but I’d like my “franchise quarterback” to have a little more impact in the outcomes of games.

We’ve watched Dak for over 4 years now.. He’s 28 years old. He’s a high end bus driver at his position.

He can be replaced. Fix the Oline and we will be fine if we acquire some talent.

I’m more scared of being mediocre then drafting a bust. If I draft a bust I’ll draft another.

The cardinals drafted a bust in Rosen.. They turned around and drafted Kyler Murray. Stop being scared.