Dak was disrespected, he shouldn't put up with this

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Dak’s not a franchise QB.

He hasn’t won squat and he’s not elite. You replace guys like him who want the money he wants.

Dak’s a good solid leader and player but I’d like my “franchise quarterback” to have a little more impact in the outcomes of games.

We’ve watched Dak for over 4 years now.. He’s 28 years old. He’s a high end bus driver at his position.

He can be replaced. Fix the Oline and we will be fine if we acquire some talent.

I’m more scared of being mediocre then drafting a bust. If I draft a bust I’ll draft another.

LOL!!

YES!!

On top of throwing for 502 yards and four touchdowns they should also leap tall buildings in a single bound while also finding the key to solving the ultimate mystery of the universe by fusing the quantum world with the macro world!!

Do you people even listen to yourselves?

bwhahahahahahahahahahaha!!

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
CJLsXKo.png

But I'm on your side.

Dak should leave, he wasn't given what he wants

#DontpayDak

Lmao you’re not on my side. I want people on my side that don’t diarrhea their diapers when they get exposed lol.

No wimps or spineless babies allowed...

I can’t fathom that you thought this thread was a good idea lmao

What a frail and fragile little tool you are LOL!!

conner01

Reaction score
No team except goofball Jerry & Sons would ever consider giving Dak a + 30 million dollar deal.
The Spring will crash land Prescott to his new reality.....Winston, you there bud?"????
We may get to see if you are right
My guess is you are very wrong and letting your Dak hate blur your judgement

Redline360

Reaction score
I feel zero sympathy for someone who turns down a big contract. Not just Dak anyone.

Dak makes an estimated 50m on endorsement deals alone.

Zero f ucks given

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I feel zero sympathy for someone who turns down a big contract. Not just Dak anyone.

Dak makes an estimated 50m on endorsement deals alone.

Zero f ucks given

What’s your point? That you don’t care his leg was snapped because he’s rich?

Lol ok

Section446

Reaction score
Totally agree, he should go somewhere else where he'll be more respected... don't blame him at all.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's not even close to humor for us......we KNOW you don't have any friends.

Not even your momma likes you........
How long are they going to let you, dish Mothers, here?

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
What I was talking about had nothing to do with his injury.

Injuries are part of sports. Nature of the beast.
You absolutely were talking about the injury. The ONLY reason the contract being turned down is even relevant to you having sympathy for Dak is because he got injured.

And you said you could give “zero ****s” he sitting at home right now after a devastating leg injury because he’s already rich.

Redline360

Reaction score
You absolutely were talking about the injury. The ONLY reason the contract being turned down is even relevant to you having sympathy for Dak is because he got injured.

And you said you could give “zero ****s” he sitting at home right now after a devastating leg injury because he’s already rich.

You're looking for an argument that isn't there.

I have no sympathy for professional athletes who turn down big contracts. Where did i mention dak or his injury? I was talking about anyone in general

Move along

Last edited by a moderator:

khiladi

Reaction score
Look what I missed:

We wasted five years catering an offense to a mediocre QB and when the offense finally imploded around him, including an all-pro OL, and a back-up QB gets thrown in the fire with ZERO offensive line and an offense built exclusively around this stat-padding QB, and defenses are just now blitzing with Joe Philbin as OL coach, so the deep routes are no longer there, people actually think Dak was what was saving this offense, when all he was doing was stat-padding in garbage time in an offense that was his for five years? The guy was hot garbage in the last four minutes down by seven, below the average. Every mediocre team including the Eagles have been making it ‘close’ in this league.

Give me a break... when Zach Martin got hurt, that was the final nail in the coffin of wasting a SHORT SB window that was available with Romo, of whom I would like to remind people Zeke was actually drafted for.

Oh, don’t forget Boy-Wonder Moore who is way out of his league with the OL isn’t giving him all day to throw. The only thing Moore does different than Linehan is throw Moore on first down and we completely destroyed our RG because of this guy, whose only success was play-action because of Zeke, but that’s become effectively no longer a threat because the OL is now complete garbage.

Now we are back to square 1...

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
The only person disrespected by this roster was Tony Romo, when they benched him for this joke QB based on short-term success in an offense completely simplified for Dak by Linehan. As soon as teams started doubling Beasley, 2017 was the result. Then they made this offense Dak-friendly by getting rid of Dez and we had Quincy Carter part 2. Then we had to scramble to get Cooper whose numbers were all in man coverage, because Dak can’t anticipate jack squat on the football field. Then they scapegoated Linehan, who ran the ball allowing the team to beat Seattle on the last drive. Then we got rid of him for Moore, whose play action on first down surprised everybody, until that was figured out and Dak was back to his garbage ways, including choking against the Eagles. Then we are here, where we get blown out and can’t score until the game is effectively over... but now out all-pro line is no longer here and right before Zach Martin went down every defense in the world was starting to see Dak down his first read on play action and we’re jumping the router. And now that the OL is straight trash, teams just got to sit back and blitz.. All we saw last week was Moore trying to throw short passes to get the pass rush off Dalton.

People actually counting on Moore to rebuild this running game? Bruh, Callahan is no longer here, doing his thing for the Browns... That was another guy we dissed because of Garrett.

Dak wasn’t disrespected at all. Romo was..

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
You're looking for an argument that isn't there.

I have no sympathy for professional athletes who turn down big contracts. Where did i mention dak or his injury? I was talking about anyone in general

Move along

why would you have sympathy for an athlete who turned down a contract and was still playing?

Lol that’s a non sequitur..

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
The only person disrespected by this roster was Tony Romo, when they benched him for this joke QB based on short-term success in an offense completely simplified for Dak by Linehan. As soon as teams started doubling Beasley, 2017 was the result. Then they made this offense Dak-friendly by getting rid of Dez and we had Quincy Carter part 2. Then we had to scramble to get Cooper whose numbers were all in man coverage, because Dak can’t anticipate jack squat on the football field. Then they scapegoated Linehan, who ran the ball allowing the team to beat Seattle on the last drive. Then we got rid of him for Moore, whose play action on first down surprised everybody, until that was figured out and Dak was back to his garbage ways, including choking against the Eagles. Then we are here, where we get blown out and can’t score until the game is effectively over... but now out all-pro line is no longer here and right before Zach Martin went down every defense in the world was starting to see Dak down his first read on play action and we’re jumping the router. And now that the OL is straight trash, teams just got to sit back and blitz.. All we saw last week was Moore trying to throw short passes to get the pass rush off Dalton.

People actually counting on Moore to rebuild this running game? Bruh, Callahan is no longer here, doing his thing for the Browns... That was another guy we dissed because of Garrett.

Dak wasn’t disrespected at all. Romo was..

YOU’RE BACK!!!

YES!!!

Let’s finish our conversation from where we left off. You were in the process of telling me how stupid you feel.

And GO!!!