Twitter: Dak was just amazing against the Super Bowl Champs

starfan1

Reaction score
So because I make an observation somehow in your mind it bothers me? Damn, didn't realize ho many come to Rock's rescue on cue.
You make an observation every time he baits you guys when you can just scroll by

he’s got y’all by the cajones

starfan1

Reaction score
I don't see how he looks bad. If Rockport wants to create nothing but Dak-praising threads, which Dak has earned through his performance, what is wrong with that?

This is a Cowboys Fans Forum, am I right? What is wrong with giving praises for your stud franchise QB?

IF ANYTHING, if it bothers anyone that much for whatever reason, simply do the respectful thing by skipping the thread and not posting in it. Very simple.
AC it’s two fold yes if Rock was creating it for just that reason then so be it but he’s also doing it because he knows it irks a certain group of posters

The other part is they just can’t seem t he able to scroll by and just let him do it and the thread will die

it’s trolling from both sides

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I’m not baiting anyone. Why can’t I post threads about the Cowboys?

So you're saying you posted a Twitter feed that was about Zeke and didn't intentionally turn it into a Dak thread knowing that it would create some replies that you could attack?

432cd446d49a5a9fc1887dc272fc456a.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So you're saying you posted a Twitter feed that was about Zeke and didn't intentionally turn it into a Dak thread knowing that it would create some replies that you could attack?

432cd446d49a5a9fc1887dc272fc456a.gif
No I posted a video that showed how Dak was torching the Bucs. You haters are so butt hurt about how great he played so you just twisted it to try and fit your agenda. By the way, I’m so happy you’re butt hurt.

starfan1

Reaction score
I’m not baiting anyone. Why can’t I post threads about the Cowboys?
You can Rocky but if I am reading you wrong then I’m sorry but I don’t believe I am

you tell the board that you like exposing “ haters” you start the exact type threads that you know will bring the anti- dakers and then you have at it with them

and you do it over and over. Look I am on your side of the argument most of the time but I think going back and forth is counter productive and it breeds the negativity that infest this board
Cowboy fans have enough material to be negative about without blasting each other

why don’t you try not responding back when you post a positive Dak thread and just talk with those of us who like Dak ?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You can Rocky but if I am reading you wrong then I’m sorry but I don’t believe I am

you tell the board that you like exposing “ haters” you start the exact type threads that you know will bring the anti- dakers and then you have at it with them

and you do it over and over. Look I am on your side of the argument most of the time but I think going back and forth is counter productive and it breeds the negativity that infest this board
Cowboy fans have enough material to be negative about without blasting each other

why don’t you try not responding back when you post a positive Dak thread and just talk with those of us who like Dak ?
Exposing them is just a byproduct of me posting Cowboys related information.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
This is just on example.And after coming off a horrible looking injury not having played in 11 months he dominated that SB defense. Anyone who still questions him is just a pure unadulterated hater.

Your football icon will finish out his career wit the most moral victories in the NFL.