Twitter: Dak will focus on accuracy next year

dallasdave

Reaction score
The fact that Dak had so much to do with Moore's introduction to the coaching ranks says a lot about why that change came about. Dak will be the biggest benefactor of that hire, so it's probably a good thing for him and his development that he was granted his wish. He's obviously more confident working with Kellen than he had been with Wilson.

I won't claim to have been a big fan of Wade Wilson before Kellen was handed that position. Maybe Moore won't have too tough of an act to follow. We'll see. The coming season should provide a clearer indication as to how deserving Kellen was to have been awarded that position. In any event, Dak got what he wanted. Let's hope it serves him well.
And that's no BULL

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I like the kid, but does focusing on accuracy mean throwing even more 4-5 yard passes to pad his completion percentage? :(
I mean if we are being honest that's what happened in college. He started throwing more of them 4-5yrd dink and Dak throws we've come to love and people said his completion % had went up without paying real attention to why.

I hope he improves but being realistic accuracy really doesn't work like that from what we've saw with other qb's in the history of this league

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm concerned about the QB too, but i hope you're wrong about Dak bro! ;)
I hope he can prove any of our doubts wrong.
Sincerely, a fellow Cowboy fan.
Dak has great accuracy statistically when Tryon plays LT and the pass is not thrown to Dez.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak has great accuracy statistically when Tryon plays LT and the pass is not thrown to Dez.

And Sagittarius is in Virgo and the popcorn has butter and the orange juice is freshly squeezed ....yada yada yada yada yada yada....He stinks and no matter how many excuses some of you come up with Mr. Prescott is not a qualified NFL QB....!

DallasDomination

Reaction score
This is as negative as I've ever seen this place. And I have always leaned towards negativity myself.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
This is as negative as I've ever seen this place. And I have always leaned towards negativity myself.
Biggest/Most Hated Rival one a Championship with a 2nd year HC

Dak Sucks

Garrett Sucks

Jerry Sucks

Stephen Sucks

There is nothing to be positive about right now...

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Rather him be in the hall than on the star :laugh:
:laugh: Touché :clap::clap:

Good one bro...I remember how much I disliked him for the Star incident, but after he became a cowboy and actually tried and put up some decent numbers, I forgave him a bit.